so lost, Please Help

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Dec 21, 2012 11:59 AM

Hi, I have been trying for about a week now to find a pattern for the most amazing scarf that I saw on Knittingdaily.net (not sure if this is the same or not).  It was featured on 9/26/11).  If someone knows where to find this pattern it would be greatly appreciated. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 660
salmonmac wrote
on Dec 22, 2012 5:29 AM

Do you know what the show # was? The episodes are scheduled differently in different areas.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 22, 2012 5:36 PM

Yes, giving the date does not mean it is aired on the same date in different areas so if you know the show number or you could search the content of the aired shows from your PBS station if you pull it up on the internet that way.  Since we don't know what area you watch from, you could try that way. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Dec 23, 2012 1:59 PM

I do not know what the episode was.  I found it on the internet, but when you go to the link on knittingdaily.net it seems like the website is not working.  I wasn't sure if they changed to .com instead.  I know it was posted on 9/26/11 on their website  by administration of that website under free patterns.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 136
chewchew wrote
on Dec 23, 2012 3:34 PM

I got the website to load, but when I go to the archives and find the photo of the scarf you're looking for I cannot find a link to the actual pattern.  If you click on the photo it just enlarges it.  The only other thing would be to email the website about it.  Here is the only email listed on the site:  deneme911[@]hotmail.com.  Good luck.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Dec 24, 2012 10:08 AM

Thank You for your help.  I did send an email to that address.  I have not heard anything yet.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS