Eunny Jang Rocks!!! Entrelac Basics and Beyond

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Jan 19, 2013 12:25 PM

I recently purchased a DVD from Knitting Daily, Entrelac Basics and Beyond.  I was very pleased with what I received. I've been doing entrelac in the back and forth mode for quite a while and was stumped when it came to doing it in the round, so I decided to purchase the DVD offered here.  It was well worth the cost and I am looking forward to making the Cochin Shrug for my youngest daughter for her birthday next month.  Once I tackle that project, my next one will be the Annetrelac Socks featured in Interweave Knits Holiday Edition, I think either 2009 or 2010.

Keep up the good work, Knitting Daily.

Mary Woods

Ravenwood Designs.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 74
on Mar 30, 2013 6:16 PM

I remember you were talking about ordering this after making a pair of mitts that you weren't entirely happy with. Have you altered those, or do you plan to do so?

I hope that you're enjoying your new skill Smile  .

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 166
marywoods wrote
on Apr 1, 2013 4:16 PM

Hi Alexandra,

Haven't had a chance to get to that project.  The youngest daughter is getting married in June and I am up to my elbows with making a wedding shawl and getting ready to make her wedding cake.  I'm also making a "mother of the bride" sweater set for myself.  The entrelac projects have been put on hold for the time being.  If you go to the last couple pages of the Fabulous Projects forum, I posted a pic of the wedding gloves. 

Mary

Ravenwood Designs

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS