Honeycomb #1 pattern by Britt-Marie Christoffersson

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Feb 14, 2013 5:29 PM

Help -- am i reading this wrong -- junp down 9!!! rows and pick up stich and knit togetner iwth sitch on 9th row and do this 3!!! tines -- in the same stitch or repeat in the next 3 sts.? No Way -- i am doing something wrong.

Please advise -- thanks appreciate your help -- love the way Britt-Marie' looks in her book POP Knitting!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Feb 14, 2013 11:55 PM

OK, i get it is not 9 rows down,  but 6 from the 4th row to the 9th row, making it a 6 row jump to pick up 1 sts -- then do this 3 times?? Does this mean pick up another sts from below and also one more time -- then knit 7sts and repeat pick up sts?  Looks wider for me -- maybe because I  knitted into the picked up sts 3 times making an increase instead of knitting the next 3 sts together with the pick up sts.  Hummmmm, I think i am answering my own questions we'll see.  back to knitting.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 648
salmonmac wrote
on Feb 16, 2013 9:20 AM

I think you're on the right track. I answered in your other post. Don't increase, you're just making a fold or tuck in the knit fabric.You're connecting the stitch further down to the stitch currently on the needle by knitting the 2 together.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS