Debbie

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 8
puntzi wrote
on Mar 6, 2013 3:30 PM

Hello! Smile

My name is Debbie, i am from British Columbia, Canada.Idea I have been knitting for a good 2 yrs. And crocheting for a 5 yrs give are take. just recently I have been really improving on my crocheting and knitting.Yes

I would like to chat or change conversations with other people on this site. I hope i get to meet new comers and of course people who have been on here for a long time.

Right now i am giving myself a challenge to knit me a bomber sweater. My first ever knitted sweater just for me. Zip it! Not to sure if i spoke too soon.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 555
salmonmac wrote
on Mar 6, 2013 4:37 PM

Hi Debbie and welcome to Knitting Daily. A bomber sweater sounds like a great idea. If you run into problems, be sure to ask here and also post a picture of the finished sweater.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 555
salmonmac wrote
on Mar 6, 2013 4:37 PM

Hi Debbie and welcome to Knitting Daily. A bomber sweater sounds like a great idea. If you run into problems, be sure to ask here and also post a picture of the finished sweater.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 49
six_legged wrote
on Mar 7, 2013 12:16 PM

Hi Debbie,

My name is Sue,  54,  I'm from California, USA, but I use to live near Seattle and love the northwest.  I have been knitting for about 5 years now.  And I crocheted a bunch a long time ago.  

It's super cool that you are going to knit clothes for yourself and I love the idea that you are going to knit a bomber sweater. Did you find a pattern and buy the yarn?   Does it have any new stitches that you are learning?  Do you have to adjust the pattern to fit your figure?   Maybe post a pics of your progress?

I've been looking on these boards for a place to chat about knitting.   I don't knit daily, but I've been doing it quite a bit lately.  And I visit this site almost daily.

I recently taught myself how to double knit, so I could a nice thick potholder for my boyfriend.  I love how double knitting allows me to create really fun and colorful patterns, and I am wondering ( inspired) if someday I might be able to make a whole bunch of potholder patterns and then sell them on a website like etsy.

I have 3 knitting projects that I am working on now (all my own designs):  slippers(done but need to be sewn-up), felted purse (half knitted) and new double knit potholder for my ex's mom who I still keep in touch with.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS