THINK TWICE CHANEL SPRING 2009 ART

This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Feb 8, 2009 2:32 PM

Enjoy art?  Check the Style.com Chanel Spring 2009 Runway Show.  I enlarged a few of the 66 pics in the Slide Show because I wanted to see more detail on the fabrics - they were incredible!  Not to mention the "head" art made up of white paper.  Now this requires some devotion!   It is inspiring to me, to say the least.  I feel inspired to do some yarn gathering in silvery whites and knit up my own lacey fabric.  I'll not rest til I find what I want. 

One of my fav suits was No. 13 on Queeny.  What's yours?   

So, when does craft become art?  Well when you see some of these paper hats or head pieces, then you'll think twice about papercrafting being craft or art. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Aug 31, 2010 11:45 AM

Hi Zoe,

ZassZ:

Style.com Chanel Spring 2009 Runway Show.   Not to mention the "head" art made up of white paper. 

You might get some ideas here.  Smile

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS