Purchase of Pieceworks

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
SarahB@9 wrote
on Feb 9, 2009 9:53 AM

I signed up to purchase a recent issue of Pieceworks that featured a folk-art hat for children. I have received the invoice - but no copy of the magazine. Please advise.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 988
AndreaW wrote
on Feb 14, 2009 10:46 AM

Hi Sarah...

Not sure if you've gotten any response or not? If you're still waiting here is the link to Interweave's contact page. Email or call them. They've always fixed my problems when I have.

http://www.interweave.com/contact_us.asp

Good Luck......Andrea

Not Ranked
Posts 6
KathyR@55 wrote
on Dec 6, 2010 5:39 PM

I subscribed to Piecework immediately after reading about the Nov/Dec issue in the Knitting Daily email way back at the beginning of October.  I thought that I would be receiving the Nov/Dec issue as my first subscription copy as it had not yet been released.  But, no.  It turns out that the first copy I will receive will be the Jan/Feb issue.  I can't say that I'm terribly happy about that as it was the Nov/Dec issue which really attracted me into subscribing.  Buying the issue separately is not a going to happen, either, as shipping to New Zealand for a single magazine is very expensive - it nearly doubles the cost.  Not a very happy customer, sorry.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
zuhpiter wrote
on Apr 26, 2011 12:25 AM

you should chase after the one from where you ordered the magazine. Tell them the problem. It is also possible that the ones who delivered got your magazine and deliver only the invoice. We have the same problem with the previous sites to where i purchase my things. But when i subscribe to other site, my hot tubs and outdoor kitchens were delivered with no scratch.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 49
lhalfcent wrote
on Apr 30, 2011 12:33 PM

That is one reason why i like downloads.

not sure if piecework is a download but it sure gets me what i want with out waiting. lol

just a thought

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS