Webinar on fitting

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Helen Nelson wrote
on Jun 27, 2013 9:17 AM

Hi I wanted to join the webinar on fitting and my provider prevented me from signing up because of a problem with security on you site.  I opte to listen to the advise and am wondering if I could still purchace the dvd.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
LEsposito889 wrote
on Jun 27, 2013 5:58 PM

Hi Helen, I'm sorry that you were unable to view the webinar today. It may have been a security error with Java or GoToWebinar. In order to avoid this problem in the future, I would disable your java settings, which prevent you from connecting to the webinar. You may also want to make sure that your using the most up to date version of GoToWebinar. Regardless, if you purchased the webinar you should receive a follow up thank you email with a link directly to the recording within 48 business hours. You can then save the recording to your computer and watch it as many times as you'd like. If you did not purchase the webinar and would like to do so, the digital download should be available in the Interweave Store after July 11, 2013. I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any additional questions! ~ Laura E. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS