pulled out knit stitch

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
auntie1879 wrote
on Jul 13, 2013 1:47 PM

I have an old (copyright 1986) Mon Tricot pattern book that has patterns that call for a pulled out knit stitch. No explanation in the book and I haven't been able to find anything on the internet either. Has anyone come across this term?

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 318
on Jul 22, 2013 5:19 PM

You may try posting your question to the Mon Tricot design team on Ravelry.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS