how do i get the e-mails again?

This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 14
Jenna wrote
on Feb 14, 2009 5:35 AM

howdy every body -

I am sad.  The e-mail stopped coming at the end of last Summer, or at least when I came back from holiday I noticed it wasn't coming anymore. 

Does anyone know how to contact Sandy or somebody (anybody!) at KD to get my address back on the distribution?  like a customer service for Interweave or something?

Maybe it's just me, but it's very tedious and time consuming to go through the archive here on the site. And it really perked up my day (my week!) when I saw that familiar KD "From" in my new mail.

I  hope someone can help me.  Thanks. Jenna

Jenna in Oakland, CA USA

Not Ranked
Posts 3
AnnS@2 wrote
on Feb 14, 2009 6:33 AM

Thank you for asking!  I, too, miss my KD emails!  Does Interweave no longer send the emails?  I've looked around on the website and don't see a way to get back on the email list.  So maybe that list doesn't exist anymore and we have to come to the site. I liked receiving the emails better!

Annie

Not Ranked
Posts 2
DebbieN wrote
on Mar 23, 2009 1:43 PM

This happened to me as well and I emailed Knitting Daily at this address: knittingdaily@interweave.com and told them my problem.  I got a quick response (they've changed servers) and they did some computer magic and voila I now get Knitting Daily (again)!  Just make sure that Knitting Daily is in your Addres Book and is not being blocked as spam.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 34
SystemAdministrator
Judee wrote
on Apr 15, 2009 9:38 AM

Hello All,

Debbie is correct, please contact us at knittingdaily@interweave.com and we can assist you with your Knitting Daily account.

I have responded directly to both Jenna and Ann.

Judee

Interweave Customer Support

Judee Robinson

Interweave Customer Support

interweaveservice@interweave.com

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS