Hello with a question

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 4, 2013 1:46 PM

Hello Kathleen and others-

I'm hoping you can help me.  I'm feverishly searching for information on a shawl that Keira Knightley (Lizzie) wore in the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice.  Its beige/maroon/embroidered and she wore it in scene with the brown jumper dress.  Does anyone know who makes this shawl, where I can purchase one or even have an exact reproduction made?  Any guidance at all is much appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

Dawn

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 138
chewchew wrote
on Nov 4, 2013 2:44 PM

Is it this one?  It appears to be a woven cloth with embroidery.  If this isn't the one, maybe you could provide a photo of it to see if anyone here can help.  

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 4, 2013 2:55 PM

Hi-  Thank you very much for getting back to me.  Yes, that's the shawl that I'm trying to locate.  I'm trying to attach another pic as well but I'm having a problem for some reason.  Would you or anyone happen to know who makes the shawl, where I can find it, or the best way to have an exact reproduction made? I reached out on this blog because I saw some older referances to knit clothing patterns from the production Pride and Prejudice and thought you would possibly be familiar with it. 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
imikanwar wrote
on Dec 14, 2013 12:10 AM

I have recently moved house and am a little way away from my friends and family and therefore I am finding I have more time to knit for my grandchildren.

We offer HP0-J73 braindumps Photoshop Tutorials for beginners. Our CITRIX Adobe Photoshop Tutorials 
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS