Sandi's Red Shoes

This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
SharonD wrote
on Mar 29, 2009 12:05 PM

Did I miss a post regarding the red shoes? I HAVE TO HAVE THOSE SHOES! What is the name of them? Who is the manufacturer? They are soooo perfect. I love your socks, too, and have both sock books mentioned, but still, I have to have those shoes!!!!

Someone? Anyone? HELP, please???

SharonD

Not Ranked
Posts 3
AnnS@2 wrote
on Mar 30, 2009 9:13 AM

Do a search on Zappos.com or another online shoe company.  I haven't seen these shoes but, for instance, you could search for red Mary Jane shoes with a 3" heel if you wanted to.  Good luck.  Glad I didn't see the shoes.  I'm a NUT for red shoes.

Not Ranked
Posts 10
SafiyahR wrote
on Apr 3, 2009 4:57 PM

Firstly, I dont thin you missed a separate post about Sandi's red shoes. I think they were just mentioned as a side note on that post.

Secondly, I have a hunch they are Dansko brand, which are beautiful shoes. Two of my friends have very VERY similar red Mary Janes, and thats the brand they have. I know they are pricey, averaging $120 per pair, but they are very sturdy and will last forever almost. I have been watching them on eBay, and cant wait to get a pair, too!

Hope this helps...

Not Ranked
Posts 2
SharonD wrote
on Apr 3, 2009 8:18 PM

SafiyahR, You've confirmed for me what I suspected. They sure look like Dansko's to me. But could be Sanitas too. I was hoping Sandy would just pop in and read the question and say,"Yes girls, the shoes are----I purchased them at ----- for ------- ain't they hot!"

I'd even wear all the socks I've been making over the years just to show them off with those shoes.

Thanks so much forthe answer. A bunch of us should get a pair each and use up a whole page of our super socks in one style shoe only. hahahahah

Touche on the help.

SharonD.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 290
Editor
KD Sandi wrote
on Apr 7, 2009 11:47 AM

The shoes are indeed Danskos :) I got them at a little shop in old town Ft. Collins...the name escapes me, begins with an H...

Ain't they hot!

LOL

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS