Back issues and patterns

This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 6
orion wrote
on Apr 9, 2009 11:19 AM

We have a new online store, where you can view and purchase all of our available back issues, books, and patterns.   shop.knittingdaily.com

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!  I try and jump on daily to check for messages.

Thanks,

Shay Black
Customer Support Manager
Interweave
customerservice@interweave.com

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 40
RebeccaA wrote
on Jul 4, 2009 1:35 PM

Just want to say that I purchased - and received 2 days ago - the 2005, 2006 and 2007 INTERWEAVE KNITS Collection CDs, and I couldn't be more pleased with them.   Now I can find the patterns and articles I wanted to save in an instant.  Of course, the storage factor is great!  Furthermore, the magazine is INTERACTIVE!  For example, I used to see that a certain designer might have a website, and I would think, "I must remember to look into that when I'm on the computer."  Of course, I would forget it.  Now, when I peruse the CD and see the designer's website link, I just click on it and I'm there!  (It was also great to discover the Victoria & Albert Museum's website and find that they had exhibits on knitting that I could access.) 

I hope that other Interweave publications ( such as SPINOFF and PIECEWORK) will put their back issues on CD as well.  Naturally, I look forward to other years of INTERWEAVE KNITS.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
MezzoKat wrote
on Aug 20, 2011 9:25 AM

Hi, Shay,

I'm going through my back issues of Interweave Knitting magazines. In the Fall 2005 issue, the article, "Poncho Loco"  which says that the knitted ponchos shown, designed by Interweave staff members, can be downloaded from the Interweave site. I've tried to find these patterns with no success. Are they no longer available, or am I just not wording my search right?

Thanks for any help with this.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS