Limited time only?

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 11
WendyP wrote
on May 28, 2009 1:42 PM

I have been trying to download the patterns from the "30 FREE Projects to Download and Enjoy" email of May 26. Every time I click a download button I am taken to a page that asks me to register. When I fill it in I get an error that says I'm already registered (which I am) but there is no login button that I can find.

Was this a one day only offer? I don't see a date anywhere on the post.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
taskit wrote
on May 29, 2009 10:58 AM

Sign in prior to doing anything else if you want to download or even answer questions (like this one)  I had the same problem.  I got really frustrated so I clicked off and when I got back onto the site I signed in first, then browsed and was able to download with no problem.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 260
Tephra wrote
on May 29, 2009 5:04 PM

Make sure you have any ad blockers turned off. Even though I am signed in it would not show me the members link for downloading until I turned off AdBlock.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Munchkinelf wrote
on Jun 2, 2009 5:05 AM

I'm having the same problem and have tried signing in before trying to download, and don't have and Adblocker on my computer to turn off, and I still get the registration page.  Nothing seems to work...any other suggestions, maybe there's something I've overlooked.  This is what I have done:

1. Open browser

2. Open Knitting Daily homepage and sign in

3. Open my e-mail and click the "get it now" button in the "30 free projects" e-mail I received

4. This opens the page that WendyP mentioned where it asks you to register, but when you do fill out the information, it comes out that you already are registered and as WendyP says, there isn't a button to sign in, and if you look at the top right hand corner of the screen it says "sign out" so you know you ARE signed in already.

What to do?

Thanks,

Monica

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 27
shayb wrote
on Jun 26, 2009 9:37 AM

Is this still causing everyone problems?

The new website should have allieviated these types of problems, but please let me know if it has not.

Thanks,
Shay

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS