Central Park Hoodie

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 4
on Aug 14, 2009 5:30 AM

I am very excited to see that the knit-a-long is working on the Central Park Hoodie.  I began mine about 2 weeks ago ( I did finish up a vest in that time too) and have he back almost finished.  It is really going very quickly so far!  I am making it out of Cascade 220 #9489 which is a heathery brick red.  It is looking pretty fine if I do say so myself!   I have learned to cable without the cable needle (thanks to the article in Interweave Knits, Fall 2009) and I do think that speeds up the whole thing.  Done by the end of October?  I'm not sure as I have a baby blanket and 3 Christmas stockings to make also by somewhere in there.  We also babysit for 2 of our grandchildren 3 days per week once school begins (There mom teaches so we have had the summer off too.) and that keeps me busy during the day. I will try to keep up.  Maybe the pressure of the knit-a-long is good for me!  Thanks for choosing this sweater.

Grandma Kris

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,500
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Aug 14, 2009 2:02 PM

Hi Kris,

Welcome aboard. For future posts on the KAL, please post replies only to this post: http://www.knittingdaily.com/forums/t/3485.aspx. See you there!

Kathleen

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS