OFFICIAL KAL PHOTOGRAPHY LESSON

This post has 24 Replies | 12 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Linda@46 wrote
on Aug 2, 2012 6:31 AM

I also need to download photos from my iPhone.  Any suggestions?

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 47
cekoons wrote
on Aug 2, 2012 7:08 PM

Hmmm...I don't have an iPhone, but I transfer photos from my phone to my computer via my e-mail, then transfer into iPhoto on my Macbook and from THERE to FB or wherever. There may be a direct interface between an iPhone and a Macbook of which I'm unaware.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 47
cekoons wrote
on Aug 2, 2012 7:08 PM

Hmmm...I don't have an iPhone, but I transfer photos from my phone to my computer via my e-mail, then transfer into iPhoto on my Macbook and from THERE to FB or wherever. There may be a direct interface between an iPhone and a Macbook of which I'm unaware.

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Linda@46 wrote
on Aug 4, 2012 9:47 AM

Thanks.  If you will believe it, I still have a dial-up Internet connection on my computer at home.....  So all of this KAL stuff takes place at the coffee shop.  Just with my iPhone and iPad.  Can't wait to somehow share some photos because this project has been lots of fun.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
UF-Gator-SEC wrote
on Aug 21, 2012 9:19 AM

Kathleen,

Again, as a man and a knitter, I am disappointed in Knitting Daily and in your Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts 2012.

The only pattern for men is a scarf. A Scarf. Shame on you. SHAME!

I do not write patterns so please do not ask me to submit a pattern for your consideration as though it is my fault no men's patterns appear in the holiday magazine.

I am 100% positive that you receive men's patterns through out the year and at least ONE sweater for men could appear in your holiday magazine.

I find your almost total disregard for the male out there disturbing.

Unhappy with Daily Knitting and Interweave,

David R. Stack

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,517
Editor
SystemAdministrator
on Aug 21, 2012 1:02 PM

Hi David,

I certainly understand your frustration. I'll pass on your comments to our Knits editorial team.

In the meantime, please check out our Knitting Daily free eBook of men's patterns.

Thanks for writing,

Kathleen

Not Ranked
Posts 1
rodevin wrote
on Nov 22, 2012 12:08 AM

GORGEOUS

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 50
diamora24 wrote
on Apr 25, 2013 5:58 AM

Everything seems to work fine until I press the "insert" button--and nothing happens.  I do see my file listed in the pop-up box but can't seem to find a way to get the photo into my message.  

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Medbx3 wrote
on Sep 23, 2013 4:37 AM

Feel really stupid, but I can only find either the yellow smiley face (and filmstrip icon) when I'm responding to you.  Do I need to be responding to someone to post an image?

Thank you,

Nancy Dickson

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 42
Teri Harter wrote
on May 25, 2014 1:05 PM

I'm a bit confused about how to post a photo. 

On my screen I do not have a "filmstrip" or "smiley face" icon, to click on.

Any suggestions?

Teri

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous  1 2 | RSS