help finding pattern!

This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
lundr wrote
on Mar 10, 2010 9:08 AM

Hi! I'm new to knitting daily, and was drawn in by an ad in interweave (spring 2010). Pictured in the ad is an open backed vest/shawl with buttons on the bottom. The one pictured is orange. I would love to find the pattern and have searched all through this site (at least to the best of my navigating capabilities) and on ravelry, but can't track it down. Does anyone know if there is a pattern for this item?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 988
AndreaW wrote
on Mar 15, 2010 12:41 PM

Hi....

I'm guessing you are talking about the ad on p 83....the wrap is top left?   If so then it's "The Every Way Wrap" by Okmin Park. It was in IK Fall 2009 on p 48.  You can wear this in a variety of ways...therefore the name. Really nice rich looking w/ lots of cables.

Apparently that issue is sold out...however you can buy the download here:

http://shop.knittingdaily.com/Knitting/Magazines/Interweave-Knits-Fall-2009-Electronic-Issue.html

there is a pic there (scroll down) of one of the front views as well. It can also be worn as sort of a large rectangular wrap/ scarf.

Another possibility would be to ask @ your library to see if they have that issue.

Good luck...hope this helps .... Andrea

ps:  there were corrections posted for this patt...changes to the chart. I imagine if you buy a download...it'll be corrected already. If an issue fr library...better check on this site to be sure.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
lundr wrote
on Mar 15, 2010 4:56 PM

that is the one!! thank you much :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 988
AndreaW wrote
on Mar 15, 2010 7:33 PM

You're very welcome....too bad everything in life wasn't that easy to fix!!!!

Take Care ..... Andrea

Not Ranked
Posts 2
agkk123 wrote
on Sep 30, 2010 12:48 AM

That's really a nice pattern. I am also looking for new patterns, but I think this will be it. I will try this one too. :) I'm just a beginner though, but I won't let that stop me. :)

Thanks Andrea. :)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS