Knitting Daily Newsletter

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Catherine@37 wrote
on Mar 27, 2010 8:42 AM

I've recently changed internet carriers, and have a new e-mail address.  How do I get the Knitting Daily Newsletter changed to my new address?  I changed the address in my profile, but have not received any newsletters as yet.  I'm feeling very deprived!  Any suggestions?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Mar 29, 2010 7:31 PM

I would suggest you sign up with your new email address.  By changing it in your profile, you are merely giving anyone here (at the Knitting Daily site) the correct address to respond to your "posts" by email.  But you still have to re-register if you will, by signing up under the new carrier address. 

Hope you continue to enjoy these Forums.  Wilted Flower

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Mar 29, 2010 9:06 PM

Catherine@37:
I've recently changed internet carriers, and have a new e-mail address.  How do I get the Knitting Daily Newsletter changed to my new address?  I changed the address in my profile, but have not received any newsletters as yet. 

Hi Catherine,

You click on the customer service button at the top right hand corner.  Send them a little letter as to your previous email address, your username, and your password.  They will send you a confirmation letter as to your new email address being on file.  This is what I did when I moved.

No need to be deprived!  Take care, Zoe

Not Ranked
Posts 9
justin121 wrote
on Mar 29, 2010 9:49 PM

hi

Not Ranked
Posts 3
otagogirl wrote
on Jul 21, 2010 4:38 AM

Any idea on just where to sign up under my new address? Theer is absolutley nowhere on the site to sign up for the e newsletter! Believe me, I just wasted half an hour looking...

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 21, 2010 10:27 PM

Right directly above the "Sign Out" at the top right of the page, all the way up is "Customer Service"  Click it and then it takes you to the "Frequently Asked Questions" page, scroll ALL the way down to the bottom.  There is an email address to contact customer support. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS