Change Member Name or Password?

This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 4
RhondaD wrote
on May 23, 2008 7:49 PM

Can we change our given user name and/or password?

Both were automatically issued to me and I would rather choose my own and have something a little easier to remember.  Just curious Embarrassed

Not Ranked
Posts 6
on May 23, 2008 8:48 PM

Up in the top right corner where the Sign In/Out links are, there is an "edit" link when you're signed in. Click that and on the first page (Profile Options) you can change your name that appears on the forums. Click the tab that says "Sign In Information" and there you can change your password.

Hope that helps some :)

Not Ranked
Posts 3
MistyG wrote
on May 23, 2008 10:41 PM

i have the same question... but it only highlights change password, it doesn't give me an option to change the user id which is what i'd like to change. any thoughts?

... I have had, in the course of my life, lots of encounters and lots of serious people. I have spent lots of time with grown-ups. I have seen them at close range... which haven't much improved my opinion of them.

~ The Little Prince, Antoine de St.-Exupery

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Donna in VA wrote
on May 24, 2008 7:43 AM

To change your user name, you need to use the profile tab under "edit" and scroll down to "name". One edit tab is for the sign-in and another for the online info such as user name.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
limedragon wrote
on May 30, 2008 3:50 PM

I cannot update my email address. There is no option to update it, only the password. Am I missing something?

Thanks! : )

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Cathy wrote
on Sep 7, 2008 9:11 AM

Is there a way to change the sign in name, not the user name.  My sign in name is my old email address and I want to update that?  I only see a place to change my password.

Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
EileenH wrote
on Nov 2, 2008 12:59 PM

change email address to e*****com

the old one was e*****net

Thanks  Eileen H.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 117
Kat wrote
on Nov 4, 2008 2:57 PM

These changes should be sent to knittingdaily@interweave.com

Posting your email here may place you on spam lists. I am removing your email

cheers,
Kat

No matter where you go, there you are.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
LanaW wrote
on Nov 17, 2008 6:53 AM

Is there a way to change an email address?  Thank you,

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Apr 29, 2009 9:47 AM

Not Ranked
Posts 3
janda wrote
on May 23, 2009 1:22 PM

ok, i did what i was supposed to do Sadand clicked on my user name, then on edit my email subscriptions. i got a msg that said the site was sending me an email that had the link in it to take me to my email subscriptions.  unfortunately, the email is being sent to an address that no longer exists.  i don't want to reregister if it can behelped. Huh?

help !!!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Glynda Rich wrote
on Feb 6, 2010 12:27 PM

Change Password

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS