TV shows.

This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 39
MandyH wrote
on May 24, 2008 5:42 AM

Hi there, I can'thelp but be a little bit jealous of the different shows that you have in the USA. We don't have any here in the UK. You can subscribe to a few through the internet, but my connection here is far from ideal.......

Are there any plans to offer these to the UK? Future DVDs (compatible with our systems over here)?

I promise I won't complain any more.................

Pleeeeeeeeeeease!

Many hugs,

Mandy:)

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 290
Editor
KD Sandi wrote
on May 24, 2008 8:33 AM

Knitting Daily TV will be available on DVD very soon...and it will also be available for download on a pay-per-episode basis. :)

We didn't forget about you folks over the pond!

KD Sandi

Not Ranked
Posts 3
LoriP wrote
on May 24, 2008 9:49 AM

The only knitting TV shows I get are knitty Gritty. And I have the fancy cable with lots of channels Sad

I love my country but I think we should start seeing other people

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
Terry Morris wrote
on May 24, 2008 12:28 PM

CoolYippeee! Thank you! I don't have access to any TV so DVDs are very special to me. There simply aren't enough knitting DVDs out there yet. Thanks again for thinking of us in other countries - or out at sea cruising.

Terry

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 29
PrincessG wrote
on May 24, 2008 7:59 PM

the only shows i get here is Australia is knitty gritty and uncommon threads. otherwise i have to go on youtube and that wases my internet useage. bummer. we have hundreds of foxtel channels but harly any crafty chanels.Sad not happy.. LOL

i hope we get more channels.

xoxo

PrincessG         

Dont take people for granted, beacuse one day you will realise you have lost a diamond while you were too buysing collecting stones....

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 55
JulesG wrote
on May 27, 2008 4:20 AM

Same here in Germany. Plus this stupid system of having to dub any TV show/film makes it even harder. Some shows are doomed to never be aired because nobody cares about dubbing them. Not that I'd need it. Subtitles would be an idea but I'll just have to wait for the DVDs - or watch the chatty ladies on the homeshopping channel, though they seldom talk about yarn and knitting/crocheting.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
JoP@2 wrote
on Jul 4, 2008 2:59 PM

it seems our pbs channel here on Long Island, NY are doing away with any craft shows...they are starting to show them at the wee hours of the morning...when most people are sleeping...they do this when they are canceling programs..it is amazing that they do their "begging" for money, but keep showing the same old shows over and over...I have written to them and asked what do they do with the money they get...i did not get a response...so i am looking forward to the dvd...thank you

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY USA, GOD BLESS ALL TROOPS OVERSEAS

Jo

Not Ranked
Posts 1
AntoinetteD wrote
on Jul 5, 2008 1:07 AM

I agree re: PBS and craft show.  I get MA and NH PBS.  I also found DIY cable station has knitting on at 5:30 AM!  I did write DIY requesting more knitting shows on at better times, even if not able to do prime time. ( I can not afford to tear bathroom apart and re do).  Buying yarn is a better investmentSmile 

AntoinetteD Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Mary@201 wrote
on Feb 9, 2011 10:33 AM

There may be many knitting shows here in the US, but none broadcast in the Atlanta, Ga viewing area.   So sad. 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
janisray01 wrote
on Jun 17, 2011 5:21 AM

Knitting Daily TV will be available on DVD or else you can chech with youtube.......

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS