how do I subscribe to...

This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 6
LanieK wrote
on Jun 10, 2010 2:05 PM

Hi....H E L P

I admit I'am no computer wiz.... obvious. 

I accidently unsubscribed to Knitting Daily!  How do I re-subscribe??!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jun 10, 2010 4:10 PM

SmileHi LanieK,

We all need help at one time or another.  At the very top of the right hand side of the Knitting Daily it says Interweave Store I Help/Customer Service.  Click on the Help/Customer Service and email them a letter explaining what happened.  Include your Knitting Daily name and password.  It will take a couple of days for them to sort this out.

No problems and don't worry,   Zoe

Not Ranked
Posts 6
LanieK wrote
on Jun 10, 2010 4:35 PM

Hi Zoe, Thanks for the info... I will email now.  Take care!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jun 10, 2010 5:33 PM

Hope this all works out for you.  I had a similar thing happen where I was prevented from Knitting Daily.  I moved and my server was changed and then so did my email address.  I sent an email to Customer Service, and everything was fine in a few days.  They sent me a confirmation letter to let me know things were resolved.

Its all good, Zoe

PS  How long have you been knitting and what things do you like to knit?

Not Ranked
Posts 6
LanieK wrote
on Jun 11, 2010 9:30 AM

Morning Zoe,

Customer Service Rocks!  They had my Oopps straigntened out in 5 minutes. I've been knitting for 5 years, advancing slow... love to knit a variety of things.  Currently working on a summer sweater & a market bag, going to try my hand at designing some Fair Isle hats for the winter months. 

How about you?  What's on your needles? 

Thanks for the hint and words of support! Have a great weekend~the garden will keep me busy!  

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jun 11, 2010 9:44 AM

LanieK:
going to try my hand at designing some Fair Isle hats

Hi LanieK,

I guess you got your unsubscribe re-scribed? Click on the link below for great fair isle knitting techniques and hints and etc.  I know I can't ever get enough hints and style ideas.  I have socks on my needles right now. Using #3 yarn weight, 2.25mm needles, I get 8 stockinette stitches per inch for gauge.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=fair+isle+knitting&hl=en&rlz=1T4PCTA_enCA322CA323&tbs=vid:1&tbo=u&ei=6zKuS8qnF4P6lweDupCSAQ&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=9&ved=0CCkQqwQwCA

TTYL,  Zoe

PS  For your own graph paper that you can use, this site has long ago designed the graph paper suitable for knitting.  Check it out.   http://www.theknittingsite.com/graph.htm?ref=1    Let me know how it works out!

Not Ranked
Posts 6
LanieK wrote
on Jun 15, 2010 8:42 AM

Morning Zoe!

Thank you for such great referrals ~ the graph paper site is great. I was going to use regular graph paper from my beading designs... but this will work wonderful! Can't wait to try it... I will let you know, as ideas are brewing...

Saw your post mentioning your dogs... I have two cats, loved your ending quote... One is always playing with my yarn - right in the middle of things, "helping".  I have to keep my needles picked up, or they become chew toys!  They are all so precious! 

Have a great Tuesday!

LanieK 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS