All Tied Up/Ties Staff.pdf

This post has 5 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Tina@7 wrote
on Jun 29, 2010 7:08 AM

Hi

I am looking for the free tie patterns that were a staff project back in 2004.  I know that I printed them but cannot find them anywhere in my house Sad  I looked on Ravelry and found a link to Interweave Knits but after searching awhile I still cannot find them. 

Does anyone have the following file --- Ties_Staff.pdf ?

Thanks so much

Tina

Not Ranked
Posts 1
mrc wrote
on Dec 30, 2010 5:33 PM

hello,

If you are still interested I have a copy of the All Tied Up/TIes.  I will be happy to mail you a copy or fax - whichever, just let me know.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 30, 2010 6:08 PM

mrc:

hello,

If you are still interested I have a copy of the All Tied Up/TIes.  I will be happy to mail you a copy or fax - whichever, just let me know.

Sorry folks but this is against copy right laws.  You may post the web link to where you got the pattern. But you may not email, fax, or mail the copy.  This is against the law.  It does not matter if you got that pattern for free in the first place.  Just letting you know what the laws are and KD follows the law. 

This post was originally started several months ago.  The copy right laws are likely why no one replied to this.  If the person wants these patterns and they were supplied by Interweave Knits back in 2004 (that is 6 years ago) then she/he has to email directly to Interweave Knits and ask for them.  Under the customer service tab at the top right hand corner is where their email address can be found.  Click on that and at the bottom of the page is lettering for you to directly correspond to them.  Click on that.  It takes you to a form page to fill out.  Fill it out and send it.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 30, 2010 6:46 PM

Tina@7:

Does anyone have the following file --- Ties_Staff.pdf ?

hi Tina,

I found the site you are looking for.  It goes back quite a ways and you can click on the link and see if this is what you are looking for.  There is a bit of a name change/addition to Interweave Knits back in 2004.  http://www.knittersreviewstore.com/Knitting/Patterns/Bolero-Tie.html

Happy knitting, ZoeSmile

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Feb 1, 2011 12:19 PM

Hi,

I am interested in a copy of 'All Tied Up' ; could you email me a copy to shereegoldberg@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sheree Goldberg

Not Ranked
Posts 1
suezc wrote
on Feb 15, 2012 12:54 PM

Did you find the copy of all tied up? I have been trying to find it also

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS