Haven't been here for awhile?

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 11
LindaH@3 wrote
on Oct 8, 2010 8:16 AM

Hi to all,

I haven't been here for awhile, have things changed here on this post?  Is the prayer group gone?

My husband is sick, the doctor says he is going into kidney failure.  We have gone to natural foods and

prayer.  I am asking for your prayers for him, as he is not wanting to go on diaylais?  We are hoping that

the change in diet will correct or slow down the protein his body is not able to adjust.  Thanking each of you

in advance for your prayers and the update if this forrum has changed.

lin

Not Ranked
Posts 1
kjohnson0045 wrote
on Oct 15, 2010 7:39 PM

Hi Linda! glad to meet you here..why does your husband go for a dialysis? that's a big problem. try to talk to him again and explain that it would help him a lot. I will pray for your husband and hopefully he will listen to you. God bless you!

choosehottubsdirect reviews
choosehottubsdirect.com reviews

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Oct 15, 2010 9:28 PM

LindaH@3:
My husband is sick, the doctor says he is going into kidney failure.

Hi LindaH@3,

My husband and I have gone down this road.  We started the renal failure in 1997.  I say "we" because it is something a married couple goes through together.  God is wonderful and remember that "His grace is sufficient for you".  Please contact me directly through Knitting Daily.  Click on my name and my profile comes up.  Under my avatar click on "Start a conversation".  Follow through on what the prompts say.  I have much encouragement and things to share with you, as only someone still on this "road" can give you.

Sincerely, and much prayers, Zoe  SmileRight Hug

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS