Pattern Wish List for The KD Store

This post has 18 Replies | 3 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 290
Editor
KD Sandi Star [*] wrote
on May 28, 2008 1:55 PM

What patterns would you like to see in the store? Start your wish list here!

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 48
Carol Y wrote
on May 28, 2008 5:24 PM

I love the idea of being able to purchase patterns from out of print issues, but I have no idea what to request because I can't see what's in those issues. I've often wondered why there isn't an online archive of subjects and photo thumbnails of projects from those OOP issues. Just for reference. Anywho, I did find a few on Ravelry and via Google: Meida's Socks by Nancy Bush and Celtic Dreams by Beth Brown-Reinsel. I see Celtic Dreams can be bought from online vendors, but I'd be happy with a pdf from IK.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 29
PrincessG wrote
on May 29, 2008 12:24 AM

ive always had a thing for a tank top or a nice dress with a lacy insert.. id rather make my own clothes because i have to go up from M to XXL because of my ever growing bust.... LOL ... my sister is older and fits into my gorgeous clothing that once used to fit my bust but now doesnt.. so now she has them and teases me cuz she look good in them... i think she is jealous because i can wear those nice dressed like the strapless because i have something to hold them up! ROFL!

So i dont like shopping anymore cuz all the clothes look too old on me so if i make my own i can do them so it reflects my personality. Stick out tongue

I would go on but i have other thing like homework to do.. nooo! grrr .. Angry oh well.. ill be back soon !

heh heh heh.... Stick out tongue

xoxo

PrincessG         

Dont take people for granted, beacuse one day you will realise you have lost a diamond while you were too buysing collecting stones....

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 22
TygherKnits wrote
on May 30, 2008 1:45 PM

I second the wish for patterns from out of print/hard to find past issues.

"I don't cause commotions. I am one."  Elphaba. Wicked. Act 1. Scene 11 - The Lion Cub

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 30
annekaelber wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 7:34 AM

Most wanted pattern right now: Summer 2002, Wedding Ring Quilt.

I second the desire for more images of patterns in out-of-print issues. Right now, I'm rather dependent on whether a pattern has been entered in Ravelry to even know it exits!

Anne.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
AgnesA wrote
on Aug 4, 2008 12:14 PM

Hello

I would love to buy the Caftan Pullover pattern by Norah Gaughan. I have searched for the full magazine, in vain.

Is it possible to know which patterns will be in the store and when?

Thank you.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
LisaL wrote
on Oct 24, 2008 9:33 PM

What I am offering you, Sandi, is the chance to save a life.  Apparently one of my IK magazines "disappeared" when my husband was "cleaning".  I don't even know what the issue is, but the pattern I would love to see is for the sweater on the cover.It's a green and black diamond pattern with orange and yellow on the cuffs and hem.  The background of the magazine cover is yellow.  I LOVE that sweater, and have wanted to make it for years!  Please, please add it to the pattern store!

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Chingachgook Crying [:'(] wrote
on Oct 25, 2008 8:43 PM

O Please, offer the Stag Bag again? 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
fibrefan wrote
on Nov 1, 2008 11:24 AM

Hi there, I love patterns for narrow accessory type scarves.  I saw a paatern once for a 'twisting ' typem scarve pattern.  It would sit like a spring.  I hope this is clear?  Thanks, J

Not Ranked
Posts 10
MWilser wrote
on Nov 1, 2008 8:11 PM

I would LOVE to see the Central Park Hoodie without the hood, and a v-neck instead. It's a lovely design but I never, ever, ever do hoods.

==Marjorie in California, the Sock-Shaped State Paradise

Not Ranked
Posts 1
LisaG@2 wrote
on Nov 25, 2008 9:40 AM

I would love to see patterns from out of print issues also.

The first to come to mind is the Larger than Life Bag by Cecily Keim

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Connie@8 wrote
on Nov 25, 2008 11:47 AM

What I would really like is a way to create a list of patterns I want to get/make/save and access at a later date.   There were several that I want to consider for the future, but I am not ready to purchase yet.  Also a way to make comments re: the pattern i.e.  check with so and so to see if this would suit, what would grandma want etc.  So far the selection of patterns is delicious can't get to new ones fast enough.

Connie

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Nov 26, 2008 3:31 AM

My wish list spilleth over! (1) Like others before me I would like to see and be able to buy patterns from out-of-print issues; (2) I would like to see more patterns for men; (3) I would like to see more patterns from the new yarns like soy and bamboo and cotton/cashmere and ... I have been reluctant to use these yarns in patterns specifying wool because i assume they have special properties that must be accounted for in the pattern; then again, maybe I'm wrong on this. (4) Simply put, I would like to see more, more, more...Big Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 11
AprilL wrote
on Jan 24, 2009 5:28 AM

NONI BAGS!!

If you have ever seen these bags you will know exactly why I'm asking. If you haven't seen them then Google away. I love felted bags but the addition of the pears, yes pears... little felted pears, and the flowers are to die for.

I want to order the patterns and the kits but well...university student...eating or knitting.

Please....please....please???Star

Not Ranked
Posts 1
cooke13 wrote
on Feb 19, 2009 11:08 AM

I saw a pattern for an afghan in the last issue of Knit Gifts (Dec.'08).  It was an entrelac pattern with cables in it and I believe it was called something like 'River and Woods'.  Of course it is too late to buy that magazine, but I would be interested in buying the pattern for that afghan if it was in the pattern store.  Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 (19 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS