trash on the site

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Nov 10, 2010 10:18 PM

Dear Interweave Knits,

I have a question for you.  Why do you keep on allowing Rachelslee to keep on for months on end, posting about non knitting things.  It is not a place for these things and this is according to your Community Guidelines.  Please deal appropriately with this matter.  Many times there have been other knitters complaints written about this type of thing.  You keep on ignoring it.  Keep the trash off the site.  Thank you.

When the "report abuse" words are clicked on the sites that are offensive, they don't work.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Nov 10, 2010 10:37 PM

Zoe,

Some body of persons (company) found a way to get FREE advertising at the cost of Interweave K.No

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Nov 10, 2010 10:40 PM

ZassZ:
Some body of persons (company) found a way to get FREE advertising at the cost of Interweave K

I say it is all the fault of Interweave Knits.  They have had ample opportunities to block this person and have failed to abide by their own rules and regulations.  Too bad they have to stoop this low to get business.  Perhaps they have a backroom deal going on with rachelslee.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 260
Tephra wrote
on Nov 11, 2010 11:17 AM

zoe:
Perhaps they have a backroom deal going on with rachelslee.

And rita1986. And sudipa. And poulami. When half of the new posts are spam there's really no point to coming here. If I weren't procrastinating I wouldn't bother.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS