Little Sock Lamb pattern from Knitting Daily TV show

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 3
texanMich Big Smile [:D] wrote
on Nov 14, 2010 6:54 AM

Love the show although it's so packed and goes so fast! I need an hour of it so that I can get more detailed instructions and see the stitches done more slowly and on larger needles, if possible.  Love having more than one segment so that I can usually find some project I'd like to do out of the four segments shown.  My question is:  Is there something wrong with the Little Sock Lamb pattern download?  I tried to download it to knit along with the show (episode 504 aired Friday in my area) and I keep getting a "file is damaged" error and can't download it.  Any help?

Thank you!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Nov 14, 2010 9:31 AM

texanMich:
Is there something wrong with the Little Sock Lamb pattern download?

Hi TexanMich,

I don't know about this download from the KD site.  However, I do know that www.lionbrand.com has these little critters and more of them.  You have to sign up for their site and then all these patterns are free for you to download. There is no cost to sign up and register.  I have never had any problems with their site.  I get lots of patterns from there.  I hope it helps you out.  Aren't they adorable?

Today is a good day to stay in and do some yarn things.  We are all snow bound and some roads are closed!  Winter in Northwestern Ontario has begun.

Happy knitting, Zoe Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS