knitting dvd

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 27
laulee wrote
on Dec 27, 2010 10:24 AM

I am looking for a knitting dvd that you can put in a DVD player not a computer.  Everywhere I look there are knitting cd's.  I went to walmart as suggested by a member and all they have is knitting CD's. I would like a knitting DVD so I can watch it on TV.  Any suggestions where I can purchase one would be helpful. Thanks.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 27, 2010 10:44 AM

laulee:
I am looking for a knitting dvd that you can put in a DVD player not a computer

Hi laulee,

If you type "Knitting DVD" into your search engine, there are many many places where you can purchase a knitting DVD to watch in your DVD player.  You will need to order the DVD online and not at a store.  Sorry that this is limiting your shopping but that is what is out there.

Happy knitting, Zoe Smile

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 27
laulee wrote
on Dec 29, 2010 7:44 AM

Thank You Zoe for replying to my question

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Dec 29, 2010 12:01 PM

Hi laulee,

Do post back and let me know how you make out with this.  Perhaps there are other knitters who are looking for the same thing and don't know how/where to get the DVDs.

Have a Happy New Year, Zoe Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 1
RaymondMurph wrote
on Oct 26, 2011 8:55 PM

Knitting is one great entertainment. sometimes when i am not doing anything and it is my free time I do the knitting.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
kramlal49 wrote
on Mar 26, 2012 12:33 AM

If you type "Knitting DVD" into your search engine, there are many many places where you can purchase a knitting DVD to watch in your DVD player.

chicago seo
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS