Cabled Vest Pattern

This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 160
Beehiveof8 wrote
on Jan 7, 2011 8:40 AM

Hiya Knitting Divas! :)

Last week I got an email that had several free patterns.  One was a cute semi fitted vest with two cables on the front, ladies pattern with a pretty blue shaded yarn.

I loved the pattern, downloaded it intending to make it as a gift for my stepmother.  Now I can't find it, and of course, deleted the email newsletter,  I have been googling for it, ran several searches on my hard drive.  I looked it over Sunday and Monday, off my hard drive, and now it is gone.  I don't know what happened.

So, anyone here know what I am talking about?  The pattern was at the end of an email from Kathleen listing the projects she was wanting to do this year, I think... lots of very pretty yarns and patterns (not free... the freebies were at the end).  A cape, fetchings, a "harley" styled sweater that was adorable... and some others were featured in the email.

I'm hoping someone else saved the pattern and can email me a copy.  

Throwing out the hail Mary....

~ Lisa

Not Ranked
Posts 2
rjreid wrote
on Jan 7, 2011 1:12 PM

I think perhaps you are talking about this free pattern from Rowan Yarns: http://www.knitrowan.com/download.aspx?id=168&fcd=23&yf=1

I saved that email myself.  I've looked at it a few times as it has some great ideas.  I am partial to that Motorcycle Jacket pattern myself!  Smile

Cheers!

Roberta

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 160
Beehiveof8 wrote
on Jan 7, 2011 1:32 PM

That is it exactly Roberta, thank you!  Yes

Not Ranked
Posts 1
ElenaM@11 wrote
on Feb 28, 2012 4:43 PM

Hi Roberta.

I have the same issue as Lisa (well almost), downloaded the pattern at work to print, never did, the e-mail is gone and so is the downloaded pattern after my work computer crashed. :(

Do you by chance remember where that pattern was from? I'm dying to make it.
I've been looking for it on and off fo a year now, and just saw your post here. 

THANKS!

Lena

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS