knitting

This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 27
laulee wrote
on Jan 11, 2011 9:24 AM

I just wanted to say that I started knitting a scarf and I have shown it to my co-workers and told them to be honest with me and everyone said that I am doing a great job.  So I just wanted to say thank you to knitting daily for helping me learn to knit.  Keep up the great job.  Thanks again.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
blbochenek wrote
on Jan 11, 2011 10:53 AM

Congrats on the great feedback. It's really important to hear that your work is done well. One of the great things about being in a knitting group is getting feedback - constructive and useful- about our craft It's one of the way we improve!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jan 11, 2011 1:08 PM

laulee:
I just wanted to say that I started knitting a scarf

Hi laulee,

I am so very happy for you.  I know that I have tried to help you out and I hope that somehow I did.  What is the name of your scarf?  and what stitches are you using?  What color are you making it?  and what kind of yarn?  what needles are you using?  I have a million questions for you!!

Happy knitting, Zoe Smile

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,805
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 12, 2011 6:30 PM

hi laulee, 

glad to hear you started a scarf.  good way to practice stitches, get them nice and even and have fun relaxing while doing something nice for yourself or whoever you make it for. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS