Haven't been getting emails

This post has 33 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
23psalms wrote
on Jun 4, 2008 9:13 AM

Hello everyone,

I haven't been getting my Knitting Daily emails for a while now.  At first I was getting duplicates, now I don't get any....I need my "fix" to get my mojo going :-)  Just me or is this happening with others too?  Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
BethJ@2 wrote
on Jun 6, 2008 4:28 PM

I haven't been getting them either for a while. I've even tried changing my settings in my profile several times. They're not in my spam folder either. I can't figure it out. I wish I would get them again, because I always forget to go to the website to read them.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
23psalms wrote
on Jun 6, 2008 4:41 PM

I got an email from them explaining what's going on.  I'll put part of it below, maybe it can shed some light. I hope they can get us back online soon, I sure miss em :-)

"....We’ve been having a lot of e-mails concerning this issue and have been working to find out what’s going on.
We’ve figured out that most of the people who are having problems receiving our e-mails are people with sbcglobal.net.
We are currently working on the situation and we are very thankful for your patience.

I will contact you once the problem is fixed.

Thank you!..."

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
on Jun 17, 2008 9:47 PM

The last one I received was on 5/23, and it was the 5/22 issue announcing the new website.  I am not on SBC Global, I'm on Comcast, and I use Windows Live Hotmail.  I've re-registered with a different email address, created a profile, changed options, and all that.  I hope I start receiving them in email again, as I see I missed 9 of them now.  When I get them in email, I provide the links to view them online to members of my MSN knitting and crochet group to help promote this site.

In Stitches,

Crafty Matthew 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
BethJ@2 wrote
on Jun 20, 2008 4:05 PM

Well, I am a sbcglobal.net, and as of today, it still hasn't been fixed. :( I haven't gotten an email in months now. Maybe I'll see if I can just switch to my gmail address in my profile.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Beth@5 wrote
on Jun 21, 2008 5:20 AM

I am on mac.com and I haven't been getting Knitting Daily either. I have searched this site over and I cannot find any other way to reach anyone to fix it. If you know anyone I can contact directly, please let me know.

Beth in Alabama at bpanozzo @ mac.com

Not Ranked
Posts 4
LisaS@7 wrote
on Jun 21, 2008 5:22 AM

I'm on Cox.net and I've missed most of last week and managed to get Wednesday's this week. I thought it was fixed, but now I didn't get Friday's.  I like to save them so I can re-read the whole series at once. I hope they fix it soon!

Lisa S.

Fairfax, VA

Paradise

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Ruth wrote
on Jun 23, 2008 2:45 PM

Me too! and I've missed some free downloads that I really wanted (Skinny-yarn vest for example). I'm on pacbell.net, a subset of sbcglobal. June 20 and it's still not fixed. <wah>

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Marti Conlon wrote
on Jun 23, 2008 5:02 PM

I have not been getting the e-mails either. 

Marti Conlon

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Woolizard wrote
on Jun 24, 2008 4:18 AM

Me either.  I thought they didn't like me any more.  :(

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Jerri@2 wrote
on Jun 24, 2008 4:59 AM

I haven't gotten them in a lcouple of months and don't know how to get them to start again.  I tried "re-signing" up and they think I'm already there.  Can anyone help get the emails started again?Huh?

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 117
Kat wrote
on Jun 24, 2008 1:50 PM

Howdy All!

The problem may lie in where you are trying to "re-sign up".

There are two places that reference "emails". One is to get emails from the site, such as notifications. The other is the newsletter.

Check out http://www.knittingdaily.com/forums/p/775/16033.aspx#16033 for more details

Another issue may be your email service.
There have been a few email providers that inadvertantly marked us as spam, and we are working with them to get us unblocked. If you continue to have problems, please send your email address to knittingdaily@interweave.com so we can diagnose the problem, and see if it is one of the overprotective ISPs

Thanks for your patience, folks!

No matter where you go, there you are.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
23psalms wrote
on Jun 25, 2008 4:57 PM

I GOT MY EMAIL TODAY, WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Betsy wrote
on Jun 25, 2008 7:13 PM

Well, it's June 25 and I haven't gotten anything from Knitting Daily in a very long time.  I'm and sbcglobal.net member, so it must till be broken.  Anyone have any information?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
JenniferS@3 wrote
on Jul 1, 2008 9:28 AM

Just wanted to add my "me too" in here.  I haven't received the newsletter since April but have not been able to inquire about it until now.  I suspect I'm a sbcglobalnet customer since my ISP is AT&T/yahoo.  I've sent an email to customer service to find out if I'm a lucky member of the digital untouchable class around here.  [:'(]

Jennifer

Page 1 of 3 (34 items) 1 2 3  Next > | RSS