glad I'm not the only one

This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 7
on Jun 9, 2008 2:37 PM

It took about 15 minutes to get the avatar to work (I hope),.

It's encouraging that even though we knitters can figure out some interesting math problems, we have trouble with the things any kid can do without thinking about it.

Glad to be joining this group!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jun 10, 2008 8:02 PM

It took me a whole evening to try to get a thread or read feed and it just did not work.  So now this eve. I was able to subscribe to the feed sucessfully.  Something was wrong with this site maybe?  But maybe you would be one kind enough to tell me how to read the threads that show up next to a person's post.  When I originally posed a question I noticed there were about 12 threads and 120 or so under feeds.  But I could not find out how to get to them, or open them or read them.  What are they for?  I have never had so much irritation.  Usually everything works fine on my computer but just not this site.  I am ready to say it's not worth the time I am wasting.  I just want to knit a sweater for my dog.  That's not asking too much is it.

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS