THE OFFICIAL MAPLE STREET CARDIGAN KNIT-ALONG POST

This post has 458 Replies | 27 Followers rated by 7 users
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 485
bessT wrote
on Jul 10, 2011 10:39 AM

Looks really smart, Liz! Good on you, I think we say Big Smile and looks good on you too Stick out tongue

The ruffles add just the right touch of interest for the smoother yarn, colour and button choice excellent.

I'm in for the next KAL adventure, I always learn something new.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 178
JeanieH@6 wrote
on Jul 10, 2011 2:48 PM

Liz, Your sweater turned out beautifully!  I'm sitting out the next KAL also as I have too many projects going.  Jeanie

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 158
Grandma V wrote
on Jul 10, 2011 2:58 PM

Liz,

What a nice sweater - I really like the longer sleeves and your ruffles.  All the finished sweaters are so unique with your own touches and colors.  Knitting the longer sleeves and body length is a good idea for another season.  Very nice fit, also.

Celia

Not Ranked
Posts 13
dagmar07 wrote
on Aug 13, 2011 2:29 AM

well .. I know, it's very late ... but I finally finished my cardigan ... and an additional tank top also ...

still I'm not sure about the ruffles ...

once more it was a pleasure to be part of this kal ... and to participate your experience and helpful notes ... thank you so much!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 485
bessT wrote
on Aug 13, 2011 11:53 AM

Well done Dagmar! Your ensemble is perfect just as it is, looks comfortable and smart Smile

Oddly enough I'm wearing my brick red version, as I type. It is a cooler summer day here, the sweater is ideal.

Wink

Not Ranked
Posts 13
dagmar07 wrote
on Aug 13, 2011 2:31 PM

Thank you, bessT Smile

Well ... over here in Germany it's also quite cool for summer ... most of the time rain and cloudy sky and about 71° F ... so I love my ensemble, I'm glad I have it Wink

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 158
Grandma V wrote
on Aug 14, 2011 9:24 PM

dagmar07:

well .. I know, it's very late ... but I finally finished my cardigan ... and an additional tank top also ...

still I'm not sure about the ruffles ...

once more it was a pleasure to be part of this kal ... and to participate your experience and helpful notes ... thank you so much!

It is never too late!!  Very nice work.  What part of Germany?  My husband and I were married in Kassel and lived there for 7 months 48 years ago.

Celia

Not Ranked
Posts 13
dagmar07 wrote
on Aug 14, 2011 11:38 PM

Thank you, Celia!

I live in a small town between Nurnberg and Bayreuth, that is in the northern part of Bavaria. I've never been to Kassel, but am planning to go there to visit the next "documenta", a kind of art exhibition.

Dagmar

Page 31 of 31 (459 items) « First ...  < Previous  27 28 29 30 31 | RSS