Problem with the newsletter

This post has 11 Replies | 4 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
ChristinaS wrote
on Jun 19, 2008 5:48 AM

I accidentally clicked unsubscribe in my KD email - it INSTANTLY unsubscribed me (no asking for confirmation, or changing options or anything).  Now I can not find out how to resubscribe.  I went to my profile and it was set to receive emails.  The Help link doesn't give me any way to contact anyone, just gives an FAQ list.  Is there anyone listening at KD that can get me back on the list?  I already missed one "real" email - I don't want to miss any more!

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Suzanne King wrote
on Jun 19, 2008 12:23 PM

ChristinaS - I somehow got kicked off too - have you figured out how to get back in yet ? This is my favorite site - I was getting an email form them every day and now I have to sign in to get it !!

Thanks

Sue K

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 117
Kat wrote
on Jun 23, 2008 2:50 PM

Howdy all,

Please forgive the delay in responding to you!

We use a separate email system to send our newsletters. To resubscribe, you can either:

1) find an old email and click on the bottom where it says "Manage your Knitting Daily account"
or
2) Click on your name on the top right hand side of the screen (above the search bar) and click on the "edit my email subscriptions". This will take you to our email system. Follow the instructions provided.

If you click on the "edit" NEXT to your name and select "Receive emails" THIS IS DIFFERENT! This setting allows you to receive emails from other folks and system admins from Knitting Daily and does not affect your email subscription.

Hope that helps!

Kat

Another issue may be your email service.
There have been a few email providers that inadvertantly marked us as spam, and we are working with them to get us unblocked. If you continue to have problems, please send your email address to knittingdaily@interweave.com so we can diagnose the problem, and see if it is one of the overprotective ISPs

Thanks for your patience, folks!

No matter where you go, there you are.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 30
annekaelber wrote
on Jun 26, 2008 7:40 AM

I followed your (very clear and helpful!) directions.....and got this:

Subscriber Information
We were unable to to complete your request because of the following problem: unable to load subscriber - incorrect or insufficient information was provided. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? *smile*

Thanks!

Anne.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Thomasean wrote
on Jul 2, 2008 5:59 PM

I got the same message as  Anne Kaelber . Please  Help. I have missed several e-mails

Crazy Lady

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MarianneD wrote
on Jul 18, 2008 9:46 AM

I too followed your very clear directions and got this:

Unknown or Expired Confirmation Code
We've tried, unsuccessfully, to identify the list associated with your confirmation code.It's possible it has expired. Confirmation codes automatically expire after a few days. If you were trying to subscribe to a list or cancel a subscription, please visit the web site or email message from the original list's creator for more information.

Help! 

I want Knitting Daily back.

Marianne

Marianne

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 117
Kat wrote
on Jul 19, 2008 3:32 PM

Thanks guys.

I will forward your comments on to the email gurus. BTW, IF you would please copy what you posted here in an email to knittingdaily@interweave.com with your email address, this will help us diagnose these problems.

Cheers,

Kat

No matter where you go, there you are.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
SheraleeB wrote
on Jul 30, 2008 4:13 AM

My email address changed and now I no longer recieve the emails even though I updated my account

Not Ranked
Posts 3
spinnergirl wrote
on Jul 31, 2008 7:45 AM

How and where do I ask a question for help with Toe Up casting on?   I asked the question yesterday but I don't know where it is.   The pictures are not clear.  Thank you so much.   Spinnergirl.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 47
yarngirl52 wrote
on Jul 7, 2009 11:31 AM

I wanted to change my email address and clicked on Manage your email subscription and all it did was unsubscribe me. I want to resubscribe, but I cannot get the options menu shown above. I want to get Knitting Daily, but at a different email address.

Debbie

Debbie

please visit my blog www.amigraineur@wordpress.com

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 53
Danielle wrote
on Jul 7, 2009 12:55 PM

Hi yarngirl52 -

Sorry about the confusion!  I'll be happy to add you back to the Knitting Daily list - can you please send me an email with your email address and I'll make sure it gets done: dwerbick@interweave.com.

Thank you!

Danielle

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MarthaL@11 wrote
on Jul 16, 2009 8:08 AM

I don't even seem to have a manage my email option.  The screen shot provided isn't on my screen anywhere.  I "love" upgrades.  Everytime I have experienced one, things get more difficult.  What ever happened to if it ain't broke...???

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS