newsboy cap

This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 27
laulee wrote
on Jun 12, 2011 7:36 AM

hi there I am looking for a Newboy cap pattern. Is there anyone out there that can help me find a easy pattern for a beginner to knit. i know that these patterns out there are for intermediate or expert knitters but I wont give up until I at least try.  Please help.

Thanks LauraleeSmile

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 7, 2011 10:07 AM

Hi laulee, 

I had this one saved so when I just read your post I thought I would send it.  You may have already made one, but here it is in case you like to make another.  http://www.berroco.com/exclusives/kap/kap.html  The pattern is a free one at berroco.  I like the look of it. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 136
chewchew wrote
on Dec 7, 2011 12:19 PM

That one is cute too.  Now I have another pattern to use.  Thanks ZassZ. 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 8, 2011 10:32 AM

Hi there chewchew, 

Oh I am glad you wrote and told me you like this one too.  I like the yarn & the color.  It seems to give it an authentic look.  Do you know what I mean?   Have you made the one from the coats and clarks pattern? 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS