Knitted toy animal with cabled front (maybe a mouse or rabbit)

This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Anna@42 wrote
on Jul 3, 2011 3:57 AM

Dear knitters,

Yesterday I saw this pattern somewhere on the Interweave site and I cannot track it down again. Can anyone help. Thanks

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jul 3, 2011 6:59 AM

Anna@42:

Yesterday I saw this pattern somewhere on the Interweave site and I cannot track it down again. Can anyone help. Thanks

Hi Anna@42,

These are the sock critters.  Some have had difficulty downloading from Knitting Daily.  I had posted an alternative site for where you can get these and these are the original site.  It is Lion Brand and you have to sign up and register on the site.  Then you have access to thousands of free patterns.  Take a look at what I had previously posted here on Knitting Daily.

http://www.knittingdaily.com/forums/p/6470/52739.aspx#52739

Happy knitting, Zoë Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Anna@42 wrote
on Jul 3, 2011 7:35 PM

Thanks Zoe, found it

Anna

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Anna@42 wrote
on Jul 3, 2011 7:35 PM

Thanks Zoe, found it

Anna

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 4, 2011 12:01 PM

Hi Zie, 

Did you see the darling little lambs that WendyJ@4 just put up?  Just the cutest little expressions on the faces. 

How have you been lately?  It seems like time flies when your having fun!  Hope you are enjoying the peace and quiet there.  I think of you often, hope you are progressing in your endeavors.  Right Hug

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Jul 4, 2011 1:51 PM

Hi ZassZ,

FM does not agree with the weather we are having.  Sometimes it is sunny out but high high humidity and heat are not good for me.  Neither is the rain and low pressure systems.  But have managed to knit one cuff of a sock and have started the other cuff.  I bought two sets of 3.00mm needles and two balls of sport yarn for socks.  I am doing them both at the same time and will finish them at the same time.  CO 56 stitches, summer socks, Bernats Satin Sport in Astec Ombre.  Love it!! 

go to check this out!  http://www.cometosilver.com/socks/  Its Silver's Sock Class.  She uses 56 stitches and a nine inch circular needle.  Fascinating.  

Will go check out the Wendy lambies.

Happy knitting, Zoë Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS