finished jumper with basket weave knit jumper, hat and scarf

This post has 10 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 21
jcarp wrote
on Jul 21, 2011 1:40 PM

hi all i just throught  that i would put a picture of what i have have just finished

well do you think i could start doing aran's please let me know what you think , also the pattern never came with gloves so could some one have some for a 2/3 years old this is my nieces Christmas present

thanks

James

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Jul 21, 2011 4:11 PM

Hi James,

I like your baby set. You can get a bunch of free patterns to knit the gloves from:

www.lionbrand.com. You have to sign up to download the free patterns. In the SEARCH box you write down GLOVES FOR BABIES and they appear!

Yes, I think you are ready to knit Aran. Well... Aran means you are knitting cables and cables and cables of many different styles. It can be many cables or a few ones, but cables. There are a lot of Aran free patterns also in the web site I've mentioned. You can search in this site too. Or in these ones:

www.tahkystaceycharles.com ,

www.lanagrossa.de ,

www.lanemondial.com ,

www.online-garne.de,

www.sirdar.co.uk ,

www.vogueknitting.com ,

www.verenaknitting.com ,

www.bernat.com ,

www.berroco.com ,

www.lionbrand.com ,

www.patonsyarns.com .

If you need more help, come back again!

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 21
jcarp wrote
on Jul 22, 2011 3:38 PM

hi and thanks for the list of sites. i will keep tring them some u have to been in the states or so 

thanks again 

james

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Jul 22, 2011 4:43 PM

Hi James,

I am glad you liked the web sites list. The ones that end .com are at the US.

Enjoy your knitting!

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
zxmj860 wrote
on Aug 19, 2011 12:26 AM

You need to make a swatch first to check your gauge and then you can visit the following link where you can find a chart in the second page with the sizes for babies and adults. This way you can be sure you will be happy in a few tries. Thomas Sabo Sale Online Shop, Buy thomas sabo charms with On Sale Prices, Limited Time SALE OFF Discount, 100% Authentic, Free Shipping, Fast Delivery,thomas sabo UK is one of the world well-known jewellery brands.You can buy thomas sabo bracelets,go to thomas sabo London.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Aug 28, 2011 5:52 PM

Such a beautiful set! 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on Aug 30, 2011 11:33 PM

I agree, very nice. Visit this site obama loan modification, it might be helpful to you.

Not Ranked
Posts 6
gaviocks wrote
on Nov 11, 2011 5:23 AM

this is so cute. can I copy this? i just want to do it for my little one. she will be so cute if she will wear this. I am so excited seeing my cute one wearing this.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
JillBryant wrote
on Nov 14, 2011 12:47 AM

Good ,how  beautiful set!like it very much!It need a pair of gloves .

If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking.Uggs Schoenen | Uggs Nederland

Not Ranked
Posts 3
JillBryant wrote
on Nov 14, 2011 12:50 AM

The website www.lanagrossa.de  is ok,Thank you.Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are not inside a house, you don not know about its leaking.Uggs Schoenen | Uggs Nederland

Not Ranked
Posts 6
gaviocks wrote
on Nov 16, 2011 5:42 AM

a pair of gloves? wait, is it possible?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS