Is there a list of all the markets that have picked this up?

This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 2
KarenM wrote
on Jul 1, 2008 1:18 PM

I am curious to see if there is a list of markets that have picked up the new show.... I have looked in vain at both my local PBS channels, and can't find any info on it.  Oddly enough since Interweave is kind of local to Denver, it is kind of surprising I can't find it on any of our local affiliates.....

Not Ranked
Posts 3
KathyD@3 wrote
on Jul 22, 2008 12:27 PM

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, but I have the same question.  I'm in the NY/NJ/Philadelphia area and it is not available on any of my local PBS stations :(

Not Ranked
Posts 7
LeslieA wrote
on Jul 22, 2008 12:54 PM

It isn't being offered in Colorado, where Interweave is located.  I sent an e-mail to Rocky Mountain PBS and they've said they will look into procuring it for the next season.  Maybe you can do the same? 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 36
ForumModerator
Liz Gipson wrote
on Jul 22, 2008 1:42 PM

Hey thanks for e-mailing Rocky Mountain PBS.  If you haven't discovered it yet there is a listing of all the PBS stations carrying Knitting Daily TV on our website at www.knittingdailytv.com.

Liz Gipson

Managing Editor, Handwoven

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Emma wrote
on Jan 2, 2009 5:15 PM

I'm sorry, but I think it is misleading to suggest you have a listing of all the PBS stations carrying KD TV on your website.  What you DO have is a space where we can fill in a zip code to discover if our local PBS carries the show.  I live in the KC area and it is not carried here.  I have no clue what other area cities might carry the show.  I suppose I could look up the zip codes and plug them in, but that is hardly what one would call a listing of the cities. 

Also, I was glad to read the comments before ordering the DVDs.  I think the show needs more refining and paring down to be more specific rather than just being able to say they are on the air.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 36
ForumModerator
Liz Gipson wrote
on Jan 7, 2009 8:26 AM

You are right.  It isn't a listing simply a way to check if the show is running in your area.

Liz Gipson

Managing Editor, Handwoven

Not Ranked
Posts 5
SharonS wrote
on Apr 14, 2009 11:40 AM

I have been able to watch Knitting Daily every week. In my area, there are two television stations which show it. I am looking forward to the new season. I do make time for yarn every day. I have a new appreciation for weaving and spinning thanks to Liz's segments.     Knittyhartfordky

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 102
ForumModerator
JaimeG wrote
on Jun 17, 2009 12:24 PM

Hi Emma, If you click on "Get Listings - View All Schedules" on this web page you can see ALL the stations and cities that air the show:

http://www.knittingdaily.com/blogs/kdtv_series_200/content/KDTVSchedule.aspx

Jaime Guthals
Segment Producer
Knitting Daily TV

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 102
ForumModerator
JaimeG wrote
on Jun 17, 2009 12:33 PM

Update: Knitting Daily TV is now airing on Denver's KBDI-TV on Mondays at 11:30 am MT and Tuesdays at 3:30 am MT.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
springdh wrote
on Jan 26, 2014 7:30 AM

I can't believe the show isn't airing in the Philadelphia area.

Is there anyway you would suggest that interested persons could write tv stations to request the show?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS