Fabulous Projects completed lately?

This post has 880 Replies | 20 Followers rated by 6 users
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Nov 26, 2011 1:33 AM

Hi ZassZ,

I love your verse. It couldn't be more accurate. You are a very kind woman. I think everyone who read it will be really inspired and will keep on with all the love and devotion they have.

How did you do on Thanksgiving Day? I hope you've taken some pics. "Life is memories". Good memories. Did you have FUN!!!! ????? I hope you had!!!!

About the pullover I almost get to the armhole. I am very excited about to see how it is looking. Thanks for asking.

Yes, they are perfectly saved. Every time I am about to start something new, spend a lot of time watching all the stitch patterns I have, to choose the one I think is perfect  for that very project. So, anytime you want, I can take a pic and post the ones you think can help you.

Best wishes!

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 8, 2011 10:40 AM

Hi Merlich, 

Thank you for saying, so kind of you! !  Well you are getting there.  You said you are about to the armhole, so maybe by now the sleeves?  Love to see this one, I know it's going to be nice for your hubby.  I hope you are taking care.   

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 16, 2011 10:05 PM

Hi All, 

I just installed the software for a camera I had.  I had just a little yarn left over from the previous wrap, hats, etc.  So I did a little cowl for this little guy.  He loves his "little" cowl.        Herringbone stitch was quick, quick little project. 

Hope you are all keeping well. 

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 651
yogama wrote
on Dec 17, 2011 3:25 PM

what a cute cowl and even more adorable puppy! he's lucky to have hand knit cowls to sport on his walks!

tis the season.....

xox, sharon

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 17, 2011 4:45 PM

Hi Sharon, 

And thank you again.  Have you arrived yet? 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 20, 2011 8:44 PM

Hi ZassZ,

The cowl is beautiful and your dog too!! He looks fancy with it. What do your neighbours tell you when you take him for a walk? I think they tell you a lot of compliments.

I've been a little distracted from knitting. My two sons are on winter holidays and we are doing some cleaning. I've sewn the shoulders together and I am about to knit the ribbing for the V neck and later the sleeves. I hope I can finish the pullover before the end of the year.

I wish your wrist is better than the last time we talk about it.

Take care.

Patience, persistence and love are the main ingredients for wonderful knittings.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 21, 2011 9:01 PM

Hi Merlich,

Thanks and how are you?  Funny you asked what the neighbors say. They all comment on the cowl.  One of my neighbors has a little tiny terrier who just loves to play with my dog.  Every time they see each other they have to have a little game of tag.  She asked me about the cowl.  I think I will make one for her Belle to keep her a little warmer.  I think this is my new calling.  Might make some more and donate them to the shelters.  I always wish people could do more for these poor abandoned animals.  I know they take donated blankets also. 

It's nice you are enjoying your visit with your sons.  Sounds like you are almost done with your sweater, I am sure you will finish soon.  A little at a time gets the job done.  My wrist is doing better.  I am regular with exercise routine on it.  So nice to hear from you again and please care for yourself as well. 

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 22, 2011 10:42 PM

Hi ZassZ,

I see you are a good patient. It is excellent you keep on with your exercises. When you realize all about your wrist will be just a memory. Meanwhile you could make a nice pair of wrist warmers for those cold days to keep it warm in case it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Thank you for everything you tell me. We are enjoying doing the cleaning. (Ha, ha!). As a reward now we have more free space in our bedrooms that will no longer be occupied with useless things. (I hope so!).

How are you doing with your new plans? Are you already on the cowls thing? I am glad you are excited about that new goal. When you go to visit the shelter don't forget to take some pics before and after they wear the cowls. Then you could post them here and everywhere.  I think that way you might make more poeple get involved in this issue. Many people ignore these things happen in real life. ZassZ, I think you are a warm-hearted and caring human being. I wish you the best with this beautiful project!!

Next Saturday it will be Christmas Eve and we celebrate that day. I want to wish you a sweet and warm Christmas Day filled with love and caring from all your family. Enjoy yourself!!! Dance, laught and have a delicious meal!!!

I send you Hugs and Kisses!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 22, 2011 11:06 PM

Hi Everybody,

I do not know if you could read this. I want you all to know that I miss you. I miss all the things you write about and to see your marvellous garments and dolls you post here. I hope you are feeling good. I have you all in my mind: Zoë, Andrea W, Sharon "Yogama", Wendy J. Next Sunday it will be Christmas Day and I want to wish you all have peace in your hearts, to feel better from all your health problems and to enjoy yourselves and your families or the people you care and/or love the most. I wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!

I really wish to hearing from you all soon!

I send you Hugs and Kisses!!!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 23, 2011 9:25 PM

Hi Merlich, 

Good idea about the wristwarmers.  I did make some last year and I do like to wear them.  Keeps the wind from blowing up my sleeves when I am outside, and indoors keeps bones warm. 

Glad you made more space, we can all use that extra space not to feel cluttered.  Makes more relaxing atmosphere for knitting! 

Oh yes, I am on the cowl things.  I have 9 inches, have to knit 5 inches more til finish.  I hope it turns out well. 

Thank you for the idea about taking pics at the shelter.  That is such a good idea.  Yes, maybe more people could get thinking about this issue.  That would be wonderful.  It is in my heart. 

I know you will enjoy spending time with your family and having your meals together.  Will you be dancing too?  ha ha I want to send you a nice warm hug, you are such a dear sweet person.  Thank you for all your good thoughts, you truly warm my heart. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 111
WendyJ@4 wrote
on Dec 24, 2011 3:53 PM

Hi Merlich, Zass, Andrea, Yogama and everybody else. Sorry I hve not been on for a while - been so busy lately.

Anyway wanted to wish all of you wonderful people all the very best for a happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

I finally finished my mice about 15 mins ago (at last) = so here they are, hope you like them.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 24, 2011 4:38 PM

Hi ZassZ,

Thank you for all the lovely things you tell me.

Lucky you! You've made the wristwarmers earlier. Now, you are ready for whatever the weather is like.

I'll try to convince my hub to dance with me. I always dance alone. He dances Rock 'n' roll perfectly but he does not want to dance anymore. I don't know why.

About the cowls. I am sure it will turn out well. I think more poeple will be touched. Animals suffer because of silly and careless people. They don't think animals have feelings too. They should investigate what breed goes with them, what kind of food they eat, how many vaccines they need and how often, all the expenses and a visit to a vet or ethologist or, at least, they could watch Cesar Millan's show 'The Dog Whisperer'. Poor dogs! Keep on!

Wish you the best!!!!!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 407
Merlich wrote
on Dec 24, 2011 4:57 PM

Hi WendyJ,

WOW!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!

Thank you very much, Wendy! You made them really fast! I like them very much! They are so detailed. When I was eighteen I used to have a white lab rat. She was very intelligent and obedient. I took her with me everywhere I went. Unfortunately, my cousin and me had very serious health problems because of her and I was forced to tell her good bye. I remember her with love.

Don't worry about being absent for a long time. Some times it is not possible to do all we want.

I want to wish you too a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Dec 26, 2011 11:30 PM

Hi Wendy, 

So good to hear that you are fine.  I counted your little mice, all 12 of them are just so cute!  A lot of work you did, and a very good job.  They are all different and so so cute.  I can't help but smile when I look at them.  Congratulations on finish.  What's next?  I know you are probably thinking about a new project too.  Wink 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jan 4, 2012 5:47 PM

Thinking about using up some yarn in my stash.  I was just looking back at this.  I love it and am thinking about doing another one.  I can make good use of some stash yarn from this past year. 

ZassZ:

Hi Yogama,

I spent some time today taking pictures. Here is my blanket just finished. The top edge is over the chair, but it looks just like the lower bottom edge.

Page 26 of 59 (881 items) « First ...  < Previous  24 25 26 27 28  Next >  ... Last » | RSS