Fabulous Projects completed lately?

This post has 877 Replies | 20 Followers rated by 6 users
Not Ranked
Posts 2
MollyGreen wrote
on Jul 10, 2014 1:57 PM

Ohhh my god...that's really fabolous :) Wendy, you really have talent...hope that I could make something like this for my kids :)

Not Ranked
Posts 2
MollyGreen wrote
on Jul 10, 2014 2:01 PM

I'm  new here and I found something funny on my Facebook news feed :)

What do you think about this Tee and Hoodies? Should I Buy it? hahah it's really cool

>> http://bit.ly/knitOn-KeepCalm

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 110
WendyJ@4 wrote
on Jul 10, 2014 4:14 PM

Hi Molly, thank you for your kind comments, love that T shirt, I would definitely buy it!! 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 10, 2014 7:58 PM

Hi Everyone, 

Well since the last time I wrote, the weather cooled down, then heated way up, cooled down, heated way way UP again, and now finally, last two days cooled down a bit.  

So update:  I did finish my wrap, I'll take a pic.  Finished more booties, finished the hat, finished a second hat (same pattern but in different yarn), purchased some nice new yarn for a wrap for a different occasion.  Going to another baby shower soon.  The hat below is in the first yarn, Bernat.

That's about it unless I forgot something which is entirely possible nowadays!  ha ha  

Love,

Me

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 648
salmonmac wrote
on Jul 11, 2014 5:56 PM

You have been busy! That's an adorable hat with very clever shaping. Have fun at the baby shower.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,806
ZassZ wrote
on Jul 20, 2014 12:44 AM

Hi Salmonmac, 

thanks.  now I'm on a mission to search for a pattern to use for the shawl.  I want a nice lace pattern for the yarn I purchased.  

What are you knitting?  

And all the women who were wise of heart spun with their hands, and they kept bringing as yarn the blue thread and the wool dyed reddish purple, the coccus scarlet material and the fine linen.   Ex. 35:25 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 648
salmonmac wrote
on Jul 20, 2014 7:04 AM

Hope you find a wonderfu shawl pattern that works well with your yarn. I'm looking forward to seeing it already.

I'm knitting the baby Latte Jacket. It's the second time I've knit the jacket which works up very nicely, even the woven stitch front band. it suddenly seems like lots of baby showers all within the next few weeks.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/latte-baby-coat

Not Ranked
Posts 11
Coops202 wrote
on Aug 5, 2014 7:36 AM

That's a great looking little jacket for the small ones!

Very very cute.

I've been wanting to do other projects like this but keep finding myself busier and busier with helping my husband run a whole basketball organization and coaching and working and all the other things that happen in life. Sigh.

But I shall bookmark that jacket and someday (hopefully soon) I'll get it done.

Page 59 of 59 (878 items) « First ...  < Previous  55 56 57 58 59 | RSS