Knitting for Daisy: Vote here!

This post has 542 Replies | 102 Followers rated by 3 users
Not Ranked
Posts 1
CynthiaLee1 wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 6:55 AM

Defninitely the Aran in a peach would fabulous for that little girl.

Not Ranked
Posts 9
JAMH wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 7:06 AM

I vote for the classic cable first then the jean Jacket

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Kah5w wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 7:27 AM

I like the party dress which is not practical for outside but she could wear it in the house, so for outdoor use I vote for the jean jacket.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 58
mamadeitz wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 7:58 AM

love the jean jacket but also aran . i may need to get patterns for my daughters dog a japenes chin named Teddy for Ted Williams.

when will next knit along begin if you are planning one?

Not Ranked
Posts 11
justjulie wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 8:01 AM

As the owner of two miniature schnauzers who pathetically shiver when the temp is below 40, I have fought to keep them clothed in the cold.  They HATE having to have sweaters pulled over their heads, so we go with sweaters that are more like dog cardigans.  (Mini Schnauzers, like other hypoallergenic dogs, don't have fur they have hair like humans do.  It does nothing to keep them protected from the elements.)

Not Ranked
Posts 11
justjulie wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 8:02 AM

As the owner of two miniature schnauzers who pathetically shiver when the temp is below 40, I have fought to keep them clothed in the cold.  They HATE having to have sweaters pulled over their heads, so we go with sweaters that are more like dog cardigans.  (Mini Schnauzers, like other hypoallergenic dogs, don't have fur they have hair like humans do.  It does nothing to keep them protected from the elements.)

julie

http://blackworklessons.wordpress.com

Not Ranked
Posts 1
kcbear wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 8:41 AM

The jean jacket would be cute

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ContraryM wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 9:03 AM

I like the jean jacket then the cable one. If Daisy is spunky she needs to look the part.

CM who wishes she still had her dog.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
ContraryM wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 9:03 AM

I like the jean jacket then the cable one. If Daisy is spunky she needs to look the part.

CM who wishes she still had her dog.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Oct 22, 2011 10:41 AM

Kathleen:

I don't have a dog, so I haven't knitted any of them.  But, I did have a cat, I would say that the cable sweater in a color to match her coat would look great on her, better than peach.

Gloria

Not Ranked
Posts 1
on Oct 22, 2011 11:15 AM

Classic Cable seems to be the greatest pattern for  her  coloring....and fun for the maker! I love the Fair Isle, too ....Lucky Daisy! 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
VivianC@3 wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 11:23 AM

I really love them all....but I believe the aran is the fastest to knit. I personally love the 'blue jean" type because it weill show the least dirt as she rolls in the grass.......as dogs are wont to do.....but speed is the most important to beat the weather and colder winds that are a-coming!!! 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
VivianC@3 wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 11:23 AM

I really love them all....but I believe the aran is the fastest to knit. I personally love the 'blue jean" type because it weill show the least dirt as she rolls in the grass.......as dogs are wont to do.....but speed is the most important to beat the weather and colder winds that are a-coming!!! 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
grasshoppah wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 12:34 PM

My vote is for the Jean Jacket.  A nice bold color that will draw attention as she prances down the street.  Too cute!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
raddis wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 12:36 PM

I have to go with the Fair Isle. I think it suits Daisy to a tee!

Raddis

Page 31 of 37 (543 items) « First ...  < Previous  29 30 31 32 33  Next >  ... Last » | RSS