Knitting for Daisy: Vote here!

This post has 542 Replies | 102 Followers rated by 3 users
Not Ranked
Posts 1
ktia929 wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 12:40 PM

I voted for the party dress because it is so adorable and I think it would totally be so cute on your adorable little puppy.  But...  I think it might not be warm enough.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Oct 22, 2011 12:56 PM

The fair isle one looks to be the warmest and the colors the most interesting for your little doggy.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
linda@482 wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 1:16 PM

The party dress is the best I have already knitted from this book made the dress for my granddog and it goes fast and os easier than it looks and it iscute for the holidays and warm enough.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 18
KarinP wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 1:57 PM

I would definitely do the Blue one, because of the way it is shaped on the bottom. YOu don't want to have to wash the sweater, everytime you take Dasy potty.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
knitdaw wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 2:11 PM

I love the Fair Isle sweater.  I think it will look fantastic on Daisy, adding to her great coloring.  Given it has a pattern, spots and splashes should be kind to its cleanliness.  Daisy will feel she's the best dressed little thing around and thank you for the time you spent keeping her warm.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
olemtcowgirl wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 2:27 PM

I would go for the Jean jacket. It will look so cute on her!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Linda@6 wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 3:25 PM

I vote for the Fair Isle coat!  You were just posting about Fair Isle patterns so I think you would like to try it out on a smaller project such as this, huh?

Not Ranked
Posts 2
mbrazeau wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 4:00 PM

They are all so cute!  I think that you should knit two sweaters - the one for outside should be the jean jaxket; the inside one definitely the party dress - I would add a big bow too.  Madeleine from The Great White North.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
mbrazeau wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 4:07 PM

Well, I voted for the jean jacket pattern because it looks the warmest and because it will look great on my beagle, Lou.  I also think that you should knit the party dress for those quiet moments indoors.  Of course it should be knit in a great colour for Daisy, and accessorised with a lage satin bow.

Madeleine

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Sweeetie47 wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 5:30 PM

I totally adore EACH sweater, soooooo, all four would be perfect for Daisy! She needs one of each for different occasions! She's such a little doll!!!!!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
jodybasket wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 7:34 PM

A Cavalier King Charles must have a cabeled Aran sweater in her wardrobe! Next, I suppose, should be the Fair Isle!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Dame Blanche wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 7:57 PM

Awwwww, Daisy is such a cutie!

I'd choose The Party Dress, 'cause girls must use dresses, but it seems not so warm, so I choose The Jean Jacket - I love buttons!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Linda ONeill wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 7:57 PM

You've got to do the party sweater. Think of all the parties and festivities coming up. She'll look faaaabbbbbulllous. With all the beautiful yarn out there it'll be a tough decision on exactly what color she should wear. Good luck and be sure to post her picture with whatever sweater you end up knitting.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
MylaThompson wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 9:23 PM

The Cable sweater for sure. Sweet yet sorta athletic at the same time.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
PattyJ wrote
on Oct 22, 2011 10:53 PM

I made the dress for my grandpuppy, Lola, the adorable Pomeranian, and it was a big hit.

Page 32 of 37 (543 items) « First ...  < Previous  30 31 32 33 34  Next >  ... Last » | RSS