hi im new

This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers rated by 1 users
Not Ranked
Posts 4
sweetsaphie wrote
on Oct 8, 2011 3:22 AM

H i

my name is May, i live in cornwall in the united kingdom. I have been knitting for around 50 years oh my god im so old  i dropped out of knitting though for a good few years  when a friend i met showed me her crosstitch, i was so hooked then on stitches , i do mostly angels i have a few projects going on at the moment ,  i then picked up a knitting book around a year ago and it had in it a knitted bed spread  which i adored  so i,m on my third one now so i'm hooked on knitting again, i also have 3 jumpers going one of which  im almost finished ,, i,m married  with 3 children all grown up , and 3 grandchildren. i also have 5 dogs 5 budgies, 15 giant african snails , and one hamster, i love my animals deeply i hope its ok for me to join you all 

May

Not Ranked
Posts 4
sweetsaphie wrote
on Oct 30, 2011 3:00 AM

wow you sure know how to make a person feel wanted i think i will bow out have a good life 

Not Ranked
Posts 2
on Nov 3, 2011 1:44 PM

hi

I am new here.....

its great blog...

Not Ranked
Posts 4
sweetsaphie wrote
on Nov 5, 2011 8:49 AM

hi julia sorry bout above its just that they ask you to introduce yourself then no one says hello accept for you sweety so hi to you

may

Not Ranked
Posts 3
paulaealex wrote
on Nov 12, 2011 11:37 AM

Greetings,   From Northern  Wisconsin,  Just joined this site.  I  taught myself to knit,  I often don't have time to knit large projects.  I have made hats, scarfs, mittens & slippers.  & I've tried socks several times w/o success, but I'll keep at it.  Oh~ my name is Paula

Not Ranked
Posts 3
paulaealex wrote
on Nov 12, 2011 11:40 AM

hello!  I am new to site.  I'm a self taught knitter.  I am hoping to knit a few things thru the winter season.  Glad to meet you!

Not Ranked
Posts 3
paulaealex wrote
on Nov 12, 2011 11:42 AM

Hello!  New to site, just figured out how to post a reply.  I hope that you are still knitting.  I generally have time just to knit small projects.  Hoping to complete some projects this winter season.  My name is Paula.

Not Ranked
Posts 8
on Sep 19, 2013 6:48 AM

Hi May,

I'm Jenny and I live in Australia.  Like you I have been knitting for 50 years.  Probably makes us about the same age.  Tell me something how do you manage to find so much time to do so much?

I find it a struggle making time to knit even though I love it there are never enough hours in a day to do what I want. It sounds like you have your hands full yet you achieve so much.  I would appreciate any suggestions of your time management :)

Not Ranked
Posts 8

Hi May,

I'm Jenny and I live in Australia.  Like you I have been knitting for 50 years.  Probably makes us about the same age.  Tell me something how do you manage to find so much time to do so much?

I find it a struggle making time to knit even though I love it there are never enough hours in a day to do what I want. It sounds like you have your hands full yet you achieve so much.  I would appreciate any suggestions of your time management :)

Not Ranked
Posts 8

Hi May,

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS