The lovely 'Border Socks' pattern.

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
s.kennet wrote
on Oct 18, 2011 7:55 AM

To all other 'knitters' who are fortunate enough to have found this site and understand computers much more than me, I'd like to ask a question:

I saw the advertisement for the 'Border Socks', apparently from the Fall 2011 edition of the Interweave magazine, but I don't know how I can get a copy of the pattern because I live in the UK. I would only want the one pattern, does anybody know if it is possible to get it from Ebay or something?? Many thanks, Sarah Smile.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,589
Zoe wrote
on Oct 18, 2011 11:29 AM

s.kennet:

I saw the advertisement for the 'Border Socks', apparently from the Fall 2011 edition of the Interweave magazine, but I don't know how I can get a copy of the pattern because I live in the UK. I would only want the one pattern, does anybody know if it is possible to get it from Ebay or something?? Many thanks, Sarah Smile.

HI Sarah,  I did a search for this and can not find anywhere where it is for sale other than Interweave Knits.  It is not a free pattern and due to copyright laws, you cant even get a "free" copy from someone else.  You can go directly to the designer's web site and contact her about it.  http://maryjanemucklestone.com/  

Happy knitting, Zoë Smile

Not Ranked
Posts 1
dalebag wrote
on Nov 4, 2011 3:15 AM

ebay or amazon should have it, sarah. good luck.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS