Twenty lucky readers will win:
• from Skacel: Cowl Kit- HiKoo® Simplinatural Zig-Zag Loop KIT which includes HiKoo® Simplinatural yarn, 24″ US 9 addi Rocket Circular & Pattern.
• from Mango Moon: Pattern Kit – consisting of one ball each of Dale Garn Alpakka and Dale Garn Påfugl, and a copy of Book 287. The winners will be able to knit either a hat or a cowl using one of the great accessory patterns in this book.
• from Sugar Bush: Chill Yarn Skeins & Gold Medal Maple Syrup
• from Jane’s Knitting Kits: The Knitter’s Journal from Swatch to Stash – The Knitter’s Journal assembles essential information ¬ from standard knitting abbreviations to body measurements and ease allowances. It has specially designed pages to record needle inventory and keep yarn samples, plus it has pockets to hold current projects. The journal features more than 60 pages of graph paper in several styles which allows knitters to design, sketch and make notes. It’s sure to be a valuable partner for your knitting adventures. Happy Knitting!
• from Halcyon: Cowl Kit – Specially designed advanced beginner kit in the Halcyon raw silk and Jo Sharp Kid Mohair.
• from Plymouth Yarn:Cowl Kit – Each kit is 1 skein of Linaza Hand Dyed and a pattern enclosed in a clear plastic, zipped tote.
• from Crystaletts: Stitch Markers
• from Eucalan: Delicate Wash and Product Samples – each containing 1 small bottle of Eucalan, 2 pods, 2 wipes and a brochure.
A lot of loot, isn’t it? You want to be one of the winners, don’t you? ENTER BELOW!
Many thanks to our sponsors for helping make this giveaway possible!
Supporting the Fiber Arts community for nearly 30 years, Skacel is the North American distributor for the Addi® line of fine needles and accessories, along with the HiKoo®, Schoppel Wolle, Zitron, and Artfelt® fiber lines. Visit SkacelKnitting.com for more information.
Dale Garn has brought quality yarn to knitters since 1879! This kit includes Alpakka and Påfugl yarns to make a beautiful hat or cowl, and not just that one pattern, but a full pattern booklet with hats, scarves, headbands, socks and slippers! dalegarnnorthamerica.com
Sugar Bush is a Canadian company whose aim is to inspire knitters to create beautiful hand-knit projects that they’re proud to wear or share. Visit www.sugarbushyarns.com to see all our sweet yarns and pattern collections.
Jane’s Knitting Kits
Jane’s Knitting Kits features a range of hand knitting projects designed for beginners and enthusiasts. Our collection ranges from quick easy-peasy projects, beginner kits and more sophisticated patterns focused on building technique. Check us out at www.janesknittingkits.com to learn more. Happy Knitting!
Delighting knitters and weavers with beautiful natural fibers, for 45 years. Halcyon Yarn is your source for high quality yarns and tools, plus unique books and patterns. Our Royal Quilt Stitch Cowl in raw silk and mohair is a cozy winter treat!