Enter to win a huge knitting prize pack!!!
Knitscene is turning 10, and what better way to celebrate than by giving away tons of free knitting goodies? After all, we’d be nothing without our loyal readers!
Starting today, we’ll be hosting a 10-week giveaway on KnittingDaily.com for a chance to win a fabulous prize pack from some of the most top-notch names in the knitting world. Ten winners will be randomly selected to receive heaps of awesome knitting goodies, including:
- HiKoo® Kenzington Equilibrium Reversible Loop Kits from Skacel Collection
- Phil bucket, bottle of SOAK wash and Handmaid wash from Soak Wash
- 2 balls of yarn + a Biggan Design Colour card from Biggan Design Ltd
- Catacombs Hat, Mitts, and Cowl Set from Ancient Arts Fibre
- Assortment of knitting needles and crochet hooks, stitch markers, lock markers and knitting counter from Kinki Amibari
- Alpaca Sox Shawl kit and FORECAST pattern book from Classic Elite Yarns
- Various scents, nail file, and a sewing kit from Eucalan
- Assortment of knitting needles from ChiaoGoo
- Tahki Cross Country Wrap Kit from Tahki-Stacy Charles Inc.
- The Complete Guide to Photo Knitting 2nd edition book and Creative Kids Complete Guide to Photo Knitting book from Quarto Group USA
- Freestyle yarn pack from Mango Moon
- Sinfonia Cotton Yarn from Omega Yarns
- Halcyon Luxury Honeycomb Scarf Kit which includes pair of Nova needles and a 20% off discount for next Halcyon purchase from Halcyon Yarn
- Cobblestone Socks Kit and $50 gift card to WEBS online store from WEBS America’s Yarn Store
- Shawlette Kit from Willow Yarns/Herrschners
- Scarf kit featuring Ogier Yarns Acquerello from Aurora Yarns.
Ten winners will be randomly selected and notified by 9/1/15. Readers may submit one entry per day for this contest.
Many thanks to our generous sponsors for helping make this giveaway possible!
Skacel has been supporting the LYS for nearly 30 years, with exciting lines such as addi Turbo®, HiKoo®, Schoppel, Zitron, artfelt®, and Schulana. Visit us at www.skacelknitting.com to see why more and more individuals are crafting with Skacel!
Soak is modern care for the laundry you love. It is a pure, gentle and deliciously scented way to wash the delicate items you care about most. Keep fibers you love looking great with Soak. www.soakwash.com
Biggan Design Yarn is an all Australian ethically run internet business, producing highest quality supremely soft but strong Merino DK and fingering-weight yarn in 64 brilliant colours, colours which are never discontinued. Yarn delivered worldwide. www.biggandesign.com
Happy Birthday Knitscene! Come visit our site http://ancientartsfibre.com. At Ancient Arts we offer a fabulous collection of artisan hand-dyed yarns inspired by the richness of nature and art. We have 110+ glorious colors in variegated, stippled and semi-solid colorways, which are available in top quality yarn bases that you will love!
Featuring a wide selection of bamboo crochet and knitting needles, diligently handmade for 99 years! Visit us at www.amibari.jp/english/
Classic Elite Yarns, a founding partner of Knitscene‘s inaugural issue, celebrates its 10th anniversary with a chance to win a fabulous wrap made in Alpaca Sox, from the new book Forecast. Visit www.classiceliteyarns.com for more!
Celebrating 25 years in 2015! Eucalan’s natural simple soak and spin delicate wash is the preferred choice for your exquisite handmade creations. With five light, refreshing scents to choose from, there’s an option for everyone. www.eucalan.com
ChiaoGoo offers premium TWIST Red Lace & SPIN Bamboo Interchangeables, hand-crafted Bamboo Knitting & Crochet Tools, Stainless Steel Fixed Red & Red Lace Circulars & Double Points and more! www.chiaogoo.com
Visit tahkistacycharles.com to see all of the new Fall 2015 yarn and design collections from Filatura Di Crosa, Stacy Charles Fine Yarns and Tahki Yarns. We’re sure you’ll love the all-new look of our website.
QuartoCreates is your source for visual inspiration and reference books on art, crafts, food, pet care, and lifestyle topics for crafters, artisan hobbyists, DIYers, and makers. Visit us at www.quartous.com
Extraordinary yarns from around the world to inspire your creativity–that’s Mango Moon! Radiant recycled silk handspun in Nepal, bright beaded yarns from Bali, softly glowing mohair/silk from Italy, and more! Patterns now available on Ravelry.
Sinfonia is an amazing 6 ply sport weight 100% mercerized cotton available in 89 colors. Wonderful sheen and drape for garments. Holds up beautifully when washed. Visit www.creativeyarnsource.com to see this and the many other beautiful yarns from Omega.
Our luxury Honeycomb Scarf combines Halcyon’s Signature Gemstone Silk and Debbie Bliss Angel baby mohair and silk. This light yet warm scarf is perfect for any season. Includes Nova needles and 20% off coupon for your next Halcyon Yarn purchase. Visit us here!
Two by two ribbing becomes richly patterned fabric by simple alternation in these classic, cuff-down socks. Included in this kit: yarn, needles, pattern and a $50 WEBS Gift Card all tucked into a portable project bag! http://www.yarn.com
Join Willow Yarns! Experience exclusive patterns, a rich palette of colors, and lush textures inspired by nature–imported direct from a European mill. Show the world who you are and what you love. Visit us at www.willowyarns.com
Aurora Yarns is dedicated to offering high-quality European yarns, patterns and more to the American knitting and crochet world. Visit our retailer page at www.aurorayarns.net to find a yarn shop near you.
Please note: If you are using Internet Explorer and have trouble seeing the entry form please make sure you have the most recent version of Internet Explorer.