A quick knit on large needles. This cowl looks great when knit with a slow colour-changing yarn.
- What was the inspiration for your submitted pattern? A: my yarnspirations was to design a natural fluid cowl that even the beginner knitter could make.
- Was the design process smooth or did you run into any struggles? A: design process was smooth.
- What was the most valuable lesson you learned along the way? A: important to find the right weight yarn.
- What materials are required to complete this pattern? A:
- needle size:US 11 - 8.0 mm
- a slow colour-changing yarn & recommend a worsted or aran weight yarn.
- yardage:175 - 200 yards (160 - 183 m)
- size: one size
The ‘St. Peter’s Twist’ is named after St. Peter’s a small village located on Cape Breton Island in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada. Cape Breton Island has been rated as one of the best island destinations in the world. Cape Breton Island is where I was born and raised.