Knitting holiday projects is so much fun-we've gathered a wide variety of quick knitting patterns for you in our new free eBook, Knitting Gifts: 4 One Skein Knitting Patterns Plus 3 Bonus Holiday Projects. We love one skein knitting patterns, and what could be better than combining those with holiday projects? Knitting Christmas decorations is so much fun, and we've got several ornament patterns for you here, plus gifts to knit!
* Make some Merry Mice to decorate a mini tree, or for the kitties in your life. Our animal buddies appreciate a well-timed knitted gift, too!
* Get the better of the ubiquitous metallic globe ornament: make a knitted cable covering for it with our Cabled Globe Ornament.
* Capture the beauty of fresh snowfall with the Snowflake Ornament. This is the perfect pattern for a little bit of that metallic yarn you've been saving for a special project.
* Poinsettias can brighten up your holiday décor and your tree! Make white and red blooms with the Poinsettia Ornament pattern.
* Father Christmas is the epitome of the season. Knit one for each of your kids and place them under the tree or poking out of stockings on Christmas morning.
* Knit yourself a tree topper! Celestine is a wonderful star-shaped knitting adventure. It is also a great toy for young children.
* Jolly up your mantel with knitted Christmas stockings! Make Chubby Socks stockings for your family—they'll love them.
Have fun with these Christmas knitting patterns!